New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

What's up fellas new guy here on the forum. Just showing some respect introducing myself first before posting any threads.
    Been training off and on for about 5 years now and same with AAS.
    I'm 5'8 about 190lbs I'm cruising right now just got some bloodwork yesterday to check everything out especially ALT and AST been working on my liver last couple months which I'm trying to get in check cause when I'm on hgh I know my IGF levels should be higher and don't wanna waste the hgh so decided to take some time off until its under control then I'll start back up again. I just replaced hgh with some mk677 born on it 2 weeks now and to be honest I'm not impressed no better sleep, no increased appetite, no bloating which I dont want lol. Really went know till I check IGF in couple weeks. Well thats what I'm going through at the moment. Just ordered from pharmavol just waiting for him to get back and I'll post some pics when I receive products. Heard some really good things about this board and alot of good guys. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sup brother, welcome.

Yea I agree with you on mk-677. It's no comparison to gh. It's been over hyped for sure

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to SM

Comment

Working...
      X