Suv/car shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suv/car shopping

This will probably be the replacement. XC60 but i want the R model.

The GLE needs to go once it is all fixed from the accident

I've thought of Jeep again, but eh.

Looking at a tricked out Explorer as well. All those damn SUVs are fucking high up there, damn. I can see the Volvo and cars like mine being that expensive, but a fucking Explorer??!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yea I love the new Volvo's. Never thought I'd hear myself say that but the Volvo styling looks great these days.

the R model in red looks sick. never thought I would like a red SUV but i seen a couple out here and they look great.

good call, volvo has really done a good job changing it's image the last few years.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

And they're safe as fuck. Safety is everything, I mean I have a tendency of "bumping" people ����

Comment

Jeep SRT. Once you get the speed bug radio you won't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Jeep SRT. Once you get the speed bug radio you won't stop.
          I have speed, power and agility on my bike bro. No car out there will outdo that. Fuck your srt😊

Comment

Looking at the X3 M series and the new Rav 4 Limited. XC60 still in the view.

Ford is out

Comment

6 months later and you're still deciding??? LOL

Comment

XC60 the best of those 3 options imo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  6 months later and you're still deciding??? LOL
                  Yes bro, still. I wish it weren't, but too many good vehicles out right now.

I've even thought of going with Tesla, as nuts as that may be.

Since having the bike, I've definitely taken a different approach on vehicles.

Otherwise I'd be looking at another AMG

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    XC60 the best of those 3 options imo

I'm with you as well. Just want to make sure I've covered all bases.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Yes bro, still. I wish it weren't, but too many good vehicles out right now.

I've even thought of going with Tesla, as nuts as that may be.

Since having the bike, I've definitely taken a different approach on vehicles.

Otherwise I'd be looking at another AMG

The 2020 Ford Explorer is getting alot of talk around here with the Auto Show coming up. You would probably love to go to the Auto Show here in Detroit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I see Rado in something like this wearing his yoga pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Lol asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

you're a hateful white male...

look what happened to this poor girl. :(

On the 11th Annual National Day of Silence, Erin Davies was victim to a hate crime in Albany, New York. Because of sporting a rainbow sticker on her VW Beetle, Erin's car was vandalized, left with the words "fag" and "u r gay" placed on the driver's side window and hood of her car. Despite initial shock and embarrassment, Erin decided to embrace what happened by leaving the graffiti on her car. She took her car, now known worldwide as the "fagbug," on a 58-day trip around the US and Canada. Along the way, Erin discovered other, more serious hate crimes, had people attempt to remove the graffiti, and experimented with having a male drive her car. After driving the fagbug for 1 year, Erin decided to give her car a makeover.

fagbug.com - activism on wheels

lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              The 2020 Ford Explorer is getting alot of talk around here with the Auto Show coming up. You would probably love to go to the Auto Show here in Detroit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                              sad what's happening to American car companies though. even americans want nothing to do with American cars. SUV's and Trucks yes but cars no. in the next real financial crises i think the American car companies will need a cash injection once again. ford will probably be the only one who won't need a bailout.

Comment

Working...
                              X