Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Heath is a sensitive uptight pussy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath is a sensitive uptight pussy.

He turned downed an interview with RX because he found the questions "inappropriate". Dave wanted to know his background about who he is and where he comes from. Phil got uptight and found it to be racist. LMAO. Is there any question why he is the most hated Mr.O ever? What a faggot. So glad Rhoden is now the champ.

Dave Palumbo responds to Phil Heath, in response to Heath's comments - at the post-Olympia seminar - about RXMuscle and Dave's line of questioning leading up to his declining an interview request with RXMuscle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzYEP90bbPE

No he’s fine to say no

Palumno is an asshole

Dorian avoided palumno, Arnold has no time for him, he’s after sensationalism and thinks he’s paparazzi press

Phil has said no and said he felt the questions invasive , palumno has disrespected Phils dignity by making a podcast out of it.

Haney was dignified , so was Arnold, Dorian kept himself to his self, what right has Dave got to know about Phils private life

None

Comment

Palumbo wanted to ask some really strange race questions, like did you identify more black or white since you had mixed parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Dorian avoided palumno
        yea no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAkEKMiqixA

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Palumbo wanted to ask some really strange race questions, like did you identify more black or white since you had mixed parents.
          who gives a shit. if he wasn't so uptight he would answer the fucken question or just say something like "I never really thought about it to be honest." instead he always comes across like a bitch. for some reason you have a love for this dude i will never understand. one of the most unlikable people i've ever seen in bodybuilding. fake as fuck. he has this attitude like he is holier than thou. fuck that. needs to be brought back to reality. i like shawn ray better than this fucken turd.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            who gives a shit. if he wasn't so uptight he would answer the fucken question or just say something like "I never really thought about it to be honest." instead he always comes across like a bitch. for some reason you have a love for this dude i will never understand. one of the most unlikable people i've ever seen in bodybuilding. fake as fuck. he has this attitude like he is holier than thou. fuck that. needs to be brought back to reality. i like shawn ray better than this fucken turd.
            I'm with chuck as well.

No need for questions like that. You criticize him for being a bitch, yet you're the biggest bitch on giving blood. Makes you feel uncomfortable right? Exactly

Comment

stfu gaydo you have nothing to say that means anything you fucken simpleton.

Comment

stfu gaydo you have nothing to say that means anything you fucken simpleton.
                Because I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Because I'm right.

Comment

Yes yeah, that took palumno years to get

Everyone knows palumbo is just about money

Not sure why he’s got salty about heath, leave the guy alone and show some respect

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      Yes yeah, that took palumno years to get

Everyone knows palumbo is just about money

Not sure why he’s got salty about heath, leave the guy alone and show some respect
                      Fuck Heath. Alien gut fuck. Rhoden is a true Mr O.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

DENNIS JAMES talks about MR OLYMPIA 2018 and PHIL HEATH`s performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEU3XQuT3o

Comment

just a reminder of what Heath used to look like BEFORE he turned pro. it's amazing all the "progress" he's made since turning pro. LOL.

Comment

If he practices the vacuum for a year and goes chad Nichols he can win at least one more

Comment

EVERYTHING'S racist these days. Every now & then on live PD black officers will pull over black drivers who say...you pulled me over cause I'm black. lmao

The officer's like come on this is getting out of hand and he's right

Comment

Working...
                              X