Kavanaugh is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavanaugh is done

I'm listening to doctor ford testifying now. She is destroying him. The details she has and the exact memories of specific events spells the end for him. She's absolutely genuine and terrified of the whole situation. I know you are innocent until proven guilty but with her testimony and the other women coming forward I'm going to call it now... he is done. I expect trump to distance himself from him very quickly after this testimony. Call it politics, call it what you want, this dude is done. Zero chance he gets a supreme court seat. She's extremely credible and very intelligent.

this women reported all this a long time ago. it was only after he was nominated that the rats in Washington got in touch with her. nobody cared to listen to her until it got political. the republicans and the democrats are a bunch of fucken rats but that does not discredit this woman.

kavanaugh did this 100%. doesn't belong on the supreme court even though i like him for his view on firearms I can't look past this. he's a scumbag. yes he was a teen but i was also a teen and i never tried to rape anyone. fuck him.

Comment

one thing i question is she has no memory of getting home. someone else drove her home. she specifically said she was not on drugs or drinking. she also said there were 4 boys and 2 girls there. nobody else.

now here is my question. if she doesn't remember who drove her home why don't the other people remember? she still talks to a few of them and she insists nobody was intoxicated aside from brett and his friend. very odd not to remember anything about getting home and nobody remembers even after seeing her run out of the house screaming..

they all have vivid memories of the party/gathering yet nobody knows how she got home.. something is off there.

Comment

One of his accusers said he and his buddy would drug girls at parties. I don't know how credible that allegation is but it could explain her memory voids.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

multiple people supposedly at the party have no memory of any of this including the accusers personal female friend. WTF!?

the accuser said "oh well my friend has to take care of health issues so that's why she doesn't remember"..

something is fucken weird.

i'm starting to rethink my "kavanaugh is done" statement.

her and her lawer just ran the fuck out of there when shit was getting hot.

Comment

Fake news

Comment

Unless the FBI gets involved and gives Kavanaugh a pass I'll not view him as innocent. It is standard protocol for the FBI to get involved in such accusations, why is the GOP not pushing for this if he is innocent? Do they already know he is not innocent?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                Unless the FBI gets involved and gives Kavanaugh a pass I'll not view him as innocent. It is standard protocol for the FBI to get involved in such accusations, why is the GOP not pushing for this if he is innocent? Do they already know he is not innocent?

probably because it will delay the shit for 6 months which is exactly the goal of the dems.

i do wish the fbi would have been investigating the last couple of months which could have happened if feinstein hadn't sat on it.

Comment

It took 3 days for them to investigate Dr. Hills allegations of Justice Thomas.

Comment

Feinstein pulled the shade for certain.

Comment

It took 3 days for them to investigate Dr. Hills allegations of Justice Thomas.

if they can do it in under 2 weeks then I am all for it. but i guarantee the dems will drag the fuck out of it and continue to add road blocks. FBI will be about to announce something and fucken fenistein will come out with some new "revelation"... she's an absolute snake.

Comment

Your probably right.

Comment

Whoa. I just watched a clip where Sen. Graham just suggested he is going to falsely accuse future Democratic Supreme Court nominees of raping people.

Comment

I take back this thread. I'm now convinced kavanaugh is absolutely innocent.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoa. I just watched a clip where Sen. Graham just suggested he is going to falsely accuse future Democratic Supreme Court nominees of raping people.

Point being if finger pointing without any evidence can have such power our country is done. Stop seeing it through the eyes of the biased fag you are. Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X