Beautiful Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Couple

22 year old woman and a 75 year old lady fella.. World needs a cleansing.. fuck sake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-romantic.html

Hey, but I bet someone would smash either of them.

Comment

Look at those lips! Bet shes good at sucking her dick.

Comment

I bet scrum and avid support her/it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          I bet scrum and avid support her/it.
          For a bunch of guys who supposedly value individual freedom (what was it again, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?), you GOPers sure seem to be really judgmental on how others live their lives.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            For a bunch of guys who supposedly value individual freedom (what was it again, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?), you GOPers sure seem to be really judgmental on how others live their lives.

I knew my comment would suck you right in to confirm you agree with this type of "relationship". lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I knew my comment would suck you right in to confirm you agree with this type of "relationship". lol
              As long as the relationship is between consenting adults, my agreement or otherwise is irrelevant.

But you're right - I am sure this doesn't rise in GOP eyes to the level of moral purity displayed by those paragons of virtue in their party - "locker room Jim" Jordan, Dennis Hastert, "playground prowler" Roy Moore, and the pussy-grabber himself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness only if we agree with it! :D

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with scrum. Who cares. It's more disturbing the age difference which would be in any case where one person is old enough to be the grand parent to the other but it's legal. So be it.

Comment

Could care less what they do... I'm still within my rights to call them sick fucks...oh wait...the 1st amendment only applies to progressives LMFAO

Comment

^ Hmm.. not sure what that means.

I'm not the government, so not sure what the 1st amendment had to do with anything.

So yeah, you are free to believe whatever you want.

Comment

^ Hmm.. not sure what that means.

I'm not the government, so not sure what the 1st amendment had to do with anything.

So yeah, you are free to believe whatever you want.

Commie response. All we want is America great again like 1950. Church, white neighborhoods, and leave it to beaver on the set.

Comment

Lol
                          Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Commie response. All we want is America great again like 1950. Church, white neighborhoods, and leave it to beaver on the set.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

If it doesn't hurt anyone and it makes them happy why should other people care what they do?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                              If it doesn't hurt anyone and it makes them happy why should other people care what they do?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                              Haha make no mistake my friend. That she fella is anything but happy. If you think that's the image of a perfectly content person you don't know your ass from your elbow. That's the image of a deeply disturbed individual. That's a Hollywood sideshow and a cultural disaster. Regardless of whether they admit it or not, his family has been deeply hurt by this whack job. Smile to the cameras but cry themselves to sleep.. make no mistake. Haunted for life by this creature they once proudly called Dad.

There are probably some legit trannies born feeling like the other sex. But you don't go until age 65 or whatever the fuck he is with multiple children to prance around in a fucken dress. I'm calling it now, dude ends up like Bordain in less then 3 years...

Comment

Working...
                              X