Sad shit.

Shawn ray tells it like it is.

Im sure ronnie doesn't regret

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Im sure ronnie doesn't regret

i'm sure he looks back on his bodybuilding career with pride. i don't doubt that. but the life he's been living the last few years and continued troubles has to be an absolute hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        i'm sure he looks back on his bodybuilding career with pride. i don't doubt that. but the life he's been living the last few years and continued troubles has to be an absolute hell on earth.
        24/7 pain... oxycontin for life, a cripple.. 4 little active daughters in the house.

I feel more sorry for the wife...

Comment

he talked about his oxy dose in some vid recently. it can't get any higher legally from what i understand. like a doc cannot prescribe a dose any higher then he is already on.

Comment

they all weighing in now. what these people don't understand is that it's not "hating on ronnie". i don't hate him. it's pointing out a basic truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARK-9hxXDA

Comment

3yrs or less he will be RIP....sad shit.

All those meds are just ending his life faster.

Comment

he talked about his oxy dose in some vid recently. it can't get any higher legally from what i understand. like a doc cannot prescribe a dose any higher then he is already on.
                Takes 4 or 5 pills a day. Max dose 25mgs. I think he said in his netflix docu..

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  3yrs or less he will be RIP....sad shit.

All those meds are just ending his life faster.
                  Just painkillers. He be aight

Comment

Liver.....good bye!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mindset bro. That's the killer. Sitting around in pain on drugs knowing you'll hardly walk again. Having no hope.. Not sure what your definition of "aight" is but that is my definition of hell.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Liver.....good bye!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                        l am sure the docs got him on some type of liver support.
                        If the steroids didn't kill him. I doubt the painkillers will.

He will just age faster then he already is.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 10-29-18, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Mindset bro. That's the killer. Sitting around in pain on drugs knowing you'll hardly walk again. Having no hope.. Not sure what your definition of "aight" is but that is my definition of hell.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
                          He be ight as far as death. Painkillers ain't goin to kill him unless he OD's on them.

People live with meds for the rest of there lives and you talkik about someone who abuse steroids like no other..

He be ight with the prescribed dose..

Mentally!! Yes he won't be

Comment

saw this "review" and thought it summed it all up pretty damn well.

It gave you a very good look into Ronnie's life. Truthfully, he sounds like a normal person. He doesn't come off as arrogant. On the contrary, it was refreshing to see him talk about not winning at first and feeling dismayed with the idea of bodybuilding following many heart-wrenching losses. It was also nice to see him give Flex Wheeler credit for having the best genetics and Levrone for introducing him to the best diuretic/anxiolytic he ever had in his life (coffee + vodka).

Ronnie was blessed with amazing genes for bodybuilding with a high receptor affinity towards hormonal supplementation. He was a responder like very few others and had a great build that lends itself well to this type of activity.

What's truly sad is that he is addicted to bodybuilding and evidently steroids. He stood at the very top of the bodybuilding world, winning so many Mr. Olympia titles and probably making a lot of money. But once the lights were turned off and he finally lost, he couldn't move on. He couldn't just accept that every IFBB Mr. Olympia at some point in their lives needs to pack up the thong, stop lifting heavy and call it a day. Instead, he felt moved to keep lifting with the same intensity and injecting with the same reckless abandon. His body gave up and his spine showed the effects of a life of sloppy lifting with some of the worst form ever. The man was as strong as an ox and I'm sure he appreciated his gifts, but to what end? To now live a life condemned to crutches as your best friends?

Haney did it right. Ronnie is going about it all wrong. Unfortunately, I think he will end up injuring himself again and needing even more surgeries. Spine surgery is like a revolving door. You work on a few levels, those get strengthened, but the ones below and above are now trying to keep up with the new added stability and then they start to go to shit. Ronnie got the memo, but unfortunately can't read and instead will figure this out the hard way. With kids in the picture and bills to pay, this man needs to relax.

The worse part is that he just seems like a jolly giant who doesn't understand the meaning of not having to win. He isn't a loser at heart, but fuck is he losing at life with his continued antics.

Comment

I saw the video and quite frankly, sad to see such a monster/giant he once was, basically debilitated.

Talk about doing what you love REGARDLESS of ones outcome, good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X