Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Maker Suggestions - Keurig or Better brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Maker Suggestions - Keurig or Better brand?

The Keurig we've had a few years is starting to go bad. Doesn't put the right amount of water anymore.

Are there competing brands now that are better for the price etc?

I know grinding your own beans and french press and all that shit is better coffee but I'm good with the convenience of a Keurig type machine. What do you guys use?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

My wife has had a CUISINART brand for at least four years now and its always done its job.

I'm actually selling a KEURIG k55/k classic right now on craigslist that was only used for a short time.

Comes with the coffee drawer and spinner rack.

Comment

You ever run white vinegar through the Keurig to clean out he calcium build up? Stinks like all hell but it works for me when mine starts acting up. I'll usually run a full tank of it through every 6 months to 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        You ever run white vinegar through the Keurig to clean out he calcium build up? Stinks like all hell but it works for me when mine starts acting up. I'll usually run a full tank of it through every 6 months to 1 year.
        is that the issue you think? when i press the full size cup it only fills up like half way. you ever have that specific issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          is that the issue you think? when i press the full size cup it only fills up like half way. you ever have that specific issue?
          Usually mine will sit there trying to suck water for 30 seconds and give up. Vinegar always fixes it. It's worth a try. Cheap enough possible fix.

Comment

Damn. Chuck you didn't warn me how long it takes to get the vinegar flavor out. Fuck sake. Been running this thing with clean water for a damn hour now. Can still taste the vinegar.

Comment

Chuck you mother fucker the shit was useless. Didn't do shit.

Comment

Go to Costco buy a 25dollar coffee pot..... dipshit...in a year..go buy another ..in about 10 years you've had coffee all that time...at the cost of your fancy ass machine that lasted a year or two...lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Damn. Chuck you didn't warn me how long it takes to get the vinegar flavor out. Fuck sake. Been running this thing with clean water for a damn hour now. Can still taste the vinegar.

I know you ain't dumb enough to drink coffee while still smelling vinegar. Btw look at your Keurig manual. That's what it says to do as routine maintenance.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Here do this numb nuts http://support.keurig.com/article?id=kA036000000CJhC

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

I would suggest a smart coffee maker. Upon waking up I turn over in bed, grab my Ipad and with an app start the coffee brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Here do this numb nuts Troubleshooting Tip: My Brewer isn

Tapatalk sucks balls
                        i took the bottom part out and cleaned the bottom needle because that's super easy. didn't do anything. i'm either going to take apart the top and clean the top needle or buy a new one on amazon for $89.

Comment

Originally posted by mugzy View Post
                          I would suggest a smart coffee maker. Upon waking up I turn over in bed, grab my Ipad and with an app start the coffee brewing.
                          yea i'm not the type of guy that want's to make coffee with my ipad..

Comment

Idiota

Comment

Got a new one in my favorite color. A pinkish hue.

Comment

Working...
                              X