Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midterm Elections

Red wave gonna sweep California I predict. :D

Great map of live results by state and county on the bloomberg homepage. Just scroll over it.

https://www.bloomberg.com

House is lost .now we will have a get nothing done government. Watch .all the Dems will be concerned with is trying to destroy trump ..not run the country...one hell of a policy they have for our country. Fucking idiots..even if they ever found a way to remove him..it changes nothing pence takes over. Fucking fools...
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Red wave gonna sweep California I predict. :D

Great map of live results by state and county on the bloomberg homepage. Just scroll over it.

https://www.bloomberg.com
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think there is some truth to the fact that their campaign has simply been "defeat Trump at all costs". Once he's no longer there I'm not sure they are going to know what to do. Every failure they have will surely be blamed on trump for years. "If we fail it's trump if we succeed we'll take full credit."

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

When the GOP won the Senate during the Obama presidency, Mitch McConnell said "My goal is to make sure Obama gets nothing accomplished." And that's just what he did.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          When the GOP won the Senate during the Obama presidency, Mitch McConnell said "My goal is to make sure Obama gets nothing accomplished." And that's just what he did.

Mitch McConnell is a fucken fossil. Fuck him.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pelosi is a blessing for the GOP to be honest. having her run shit is a bad look. she's fake as fuck and almost as unlikable as hillary.

Comment

Disaster averted: Trump just third president in 100 years to gain Senate seats in midterm election while losing House seats

The 2018 midterm election wasn’t a disaster for Donald Trump like it usually is for the president’s party: Republicans strengthened their control over the Senate even as the lost command of the House for the first time in eight years.

How unusual is that? It’s only the third time in the past 104 years that the party holding the White House has gained seats in the Senate in a mid-term election while losing seats the House. The same split outcome also occurred in 1970, 1962 and 1914.

Historically the party in the White House has lost badly in midterm elections, especially when a president’s job-approval rating was below 50% as it is now with Trump. The president’s party has lost an average of 37 seats since the end of World War Two.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/di...ion-2018-11-07

Comment

First two years he had the Senate and Congress scrum..let's not forget that tidbit... At least this guy got people back to work...hasn't gotten into a new war and rebuilt the military....of course I guess that don't count hu?

Comment

I'm saying that painting the house Dems as the bad guys for trying to slow down Trump's agenda is a bit hypocritical when McConnell said his only mission is to make sure Obama doesn't get anything accomplished.

Comment

Yet the Dems do the same thing to the Republicans. But I'm guessing that's ok right? Funny as a kid I was taught two wrongs don't make a right...I'm guessing that don't apply anymore.
                    I'm saying that painting the house Dems as the bad guys for trying to slow down Trump's agenda is a bit hypocritical when McConnell said his only mission is to make sure Obama doesn't get anything accomplished.

Comment

I didn't say it's ok, but bipartisanship has been dead for a while in DC.

Comment

I've said that for years. It's not about what's best for the country..just their agendas...
                        I didn't say it's ok, but bipartisanship has been dead for a while in DC.

Comment

Working...
                        X