Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ars Technica: Why do flat earthers still exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ars Technica: Why do flat earthers still exist?

An explanation why traps won't accept evidence from experts over thousands of years.
    https://youtu.be/mYB1JP-gfLE

Tapatalk sucks balls

The earth IS flat bro

Comment

kinda off topic but the only thing traps was ever right on was predicting bitcoin explosion early last year.

if everyone here had put just $1.5k into bitcoin last march and sold last Dec you'd have made roughly $25k. some of the alt coin gains were even bigger then that. was a parabolic bull run larger then any market has ever seen in the history of markets.

long story short, traps is still an idiot. but i do give his opinion a quick listen now before I dismiss it like always. :D

Comment

So did anyone even watch the video? It's quite short but really good. It explains the thought process behind conspiracy theorists.

Comment

Good video. It's a systemic failure of the education system over generations. Stupid people teaching stupid things to their kids at home and the schools doing nothing or not enough to counter it. The cycle then repeats.

Comment

By the way, Carl Sagan's Cosmos segment on Eratosthenes is really good. You can find it on YouTube.

Edit: Added the link:

https://youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI
            Last edited by Scrumhalf; 11-08-18, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Good video. It's a systemic failure of the education system over generations. Stupid people teaching stupid things to their kids at home and the schools doing nothing or not enough to counter it. The cycle then repeats.
              Are you trying to say traps is stupid and has been raised by stupid people?

I agree.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X