Fucking hypocrisy of it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hypocrisy of it all

Remember when trump picked sessions to be the.AG...the left protested the fuck out of it calling sessions a racist. White nationalist etc etc etc...now these same idiots are protesting because he fires him...ya can't please these fucks period!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

people were protesting then because Sessions was and still is a racist white nationalist.

People are protesting because Trump is trying to do an end-run around the systen by thwarting the work of Mueller.

So yeah, two completely different things, and no hypocrisy here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

In your view
      Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      people were protesting then because Sessions was and still is a racist white nationalist.

People are protesting because Trump is trying to do an end-run around the systen by thwarting the work of Mueller.

So yeah, two completely different things, and no hypocrisy here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        In your view

In the view of anyone who can rationally process information.

Comment

i'd bet more then half the people protesting have the IQ of an amphibian. the leaders of the event are the clever ones. i could ask 60% of the people protesting what exactly they are upset about and I guarantee they couldn't go into detail. there are some legit smart people who truly believe in the cause I will give you that. but the sheep (most people) just want to fit in and feel like they are part of the group. these people can't process anything other then "oppose trump no matter what the cause even if i have no real understanding of what i'm opposing."

not every dipshit with a sign and a bullhorn is intelligent just because they fall into the same side you are on. in fact i'd wager that the majority of people with signs and bullhorns would disappoint you if asked to go into detail about what exactly they are protesting. "because trumps evil man yeaaaaaa"! lol. these people are just as dumb as the breitbart dipshits. you just like these dipshits more because they fall on "your side".

Comment

Which is exactly why the same people protesting thinks and other things turn their heads to all the wrongdoing the Clinton's gave done. The rapes from bill security from Hillary...theses same rational folks? Lmfao

Comment

Which is exactly why the same people protesting thinks and other things turn their heads to all the wrongdoing the Clinton's gave done. The rapes from bill security from Hillary...theses same rational folks? Lmfao

what the fuck does that have to do with this issue hillbilly?

i have to deal with 2 extremist here. scrum the antifa member and ripper the nazi. fuck sake. neither of you are able to see the forest for the trees because you are both consumed by extreme bias.

Comment

Nice deflection. We are talking about Bill Clinton now?

Comment

God damn right. And if that doesn't work we will deflect to Obama you communist!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

No the hypocrisy. But obviously you can't see that..it's an example

Comment

Working...
                    X