Bodybuilding and Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding and Christ

I have been interested in bodybuilding for quite some time but I am hesitant to partake in the drug use because of my religious beliefs.

Are any of you practicing catholics? The bible commands that we obey the laws of the government (Romans 13:1–7; 1 Peter 2:13–17)

Will I need to obtain a prescription to remain a true catholic?

The bible instructs us to "honor god with our bodies", therefore bodybuilding itself can be used as a form of worship to our holy father.

Nice first post.

No, you'll find that most people on this board are godless heathens and some even worship false gods. I think rado believes in the big guy but other than that, not so much.

Comment

Prescription to remain Catholic. LMAO. Because a doctor's paper dictates your level of belief.

Scrum is a godless communist and ripper is a right wing religious fanatic. I'm in between and my balanced view says you believe in a book written by people who wanted to control your mind son!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Prescription to remain Catholic. LMAO. Because a doctor's paper dictates your level of belief.

Scrum is a godless communist and ripper is a right wing religious fanatic. I'm in between and my balanced view says you believe in a book written by people who wanted to control your mind son!

Sir, I have read some of your posts and I find you highly offensive. Your soul is full of hatred. I will pray that god will cleanse your spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Godisnumber1 View Post
          Sir, I have read some of your posts and I find you highly offensive. Your soul is full of hatred. I will pray that god will cleanse your spirit.

Lolol Traps has made a new username

Comment

Originally posted by Godisnumber1 View Post

Comment

I like this kid already

Comment

How the fuck do you figure that? Lmfao

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  How the fuck do you figure that? Lmfao

Stfu Bible thumper Georgia peach

Comment

If I ever come to California...I'm gonna fuck you bitch!
                    Stfu Bible thumper Georgia peach

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      If I ever come to California...I'm gonna fuck you bitch!

you come across the cali border with the Georgia crew you will be treated as an illegal.

Comment

You just put on that bright red lipstick....lol
                        you come across the border you will be treated as I would treat an illegal.

Comment

Well I must say I am shocked and appalled.

I came to this website for help and this person THE BOUNCER decides to mock my religion and humiliate me. It says he is an Administrator here. What sort of Administrator behaves in this disgusting manner?

Is this what happens to your mind when you partake in drug use (steroids)?
                          Many of you seem very misguided. I have been reading some of the posts here and the way you speak to each other is atrocious.

Remember that God is judging you and there will come a time when you will have to pay for your sins.

I plead with these certain individuals ( you know who you are) to visit your local catholic church and ask the lord for forgiveness.

This is not the way to live. God please help these people!

Comment

Lol

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Working...
                              X