We are getting our first rain in over 6 months in Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are getting our first rain in over 6 months in Cali

First rain in what seems like years and the god damn mother fucking shit is building up behind the fucken wall! This is what I get for attacking that religious fella. Fuck!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Steroid related topic. Should I drain it with syringe fellas?

Comment

No you need to get on the roof n find the leak....lol

Is that wall paper? If so you could probably do that but it'll probably not go back tight on the wall again bro...
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Steroid related topic. Should I drain it with syringe fellas?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Happy Thanksgiving!
          Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            No you need to get on the roof n find the leak....lol

Is that wall paper? If so you could probably do that but it'll probably not go back tight on the wall again bro...

It's a rental you country fuck. Get on the roof. LoL. If it was my own house sure it's my responsibility. You've lived in the woods so long you don't know how any of this shit works. When you rent an apartment there is a rental office that has it's own maintenance people. They would not allow me to get on the rood even if I wanted to. Add to that, they would not reimburse any work I did to fix the wall etc..

So I either fix it myself and go up on the roof of a 3 story building with a ladder I have to go buy because there is nowhere to store it in a 1 bedroom apartment. I fix the leak, I fix the wall. In return I get in trouble for going on the roof in the first place and they give me not 1 penny back for fixing their wall which I do not own.

Or I could call maintenance and they will pay and fix everything. Think bro, the fucken deca has your brain foggy or something. Holy fuck. Yesterday you were totally confused by a meme and now your talking about doing construction of a god damn rental. Mother fucker we pay close to $2k per month for a 900 spare foot 1 bedroom apartment. Yes, that's way too much and that's part of the reason we're moving to Scottsdale (25 minutes outside of Phoenix) when the rent it up. It's a wealthy area but the cost of living will still be almost half the cost of NorCal. That's were I will need your country ass advice because a mortgage is actually affordable there and we will probably be buying a house. A decent house with a fenced in backyard and a pool will be roughly the same cost as a 1 bedroom rental apartment in Norcal. Shit is insane.

If you ever do come to AZ we can meetup on main street Tombstone AZ about 50 paces apart..

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

So your saying you live in the ghetto ..lmfao
                Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                It's a rental you country fuck. Get on the roof. LoL. If it was my own house sure it's my responsibility. You've lived in the woods so long you don't know how any of this shit works. When you rent an apartment there is a rental office that has it's own maintenance people. They would not allow me to get on the rood even if I wanted to. Add to that, they would not reimburse any work I did to fix the wall etc..

So I either fix it myself and go up on the roof of a 3 story building with a ladder I have to go buy because there is nowhere to store it in a 1 bedroom apartment. I fix the leak, I fix the wall. In return I get in trouble for going on the roof in the first place and they give me not 1 penny back for fixing their wall which I do not own.

Or I could call maintenance and they will pay and fix everything. Think bro, the fucken deca has your brain foggy or something. Holy fuck. Yesterday you were totally confused by a meme and now your talking about doing construction of a god damn rental. Mother fucker we pay close to $2k per month for a 900 spare foot 1 bedroom apartment. Yes, that's way too much and that's part of the reason we're moving to Scottsdale (25 minutes outside of Phoenix) when the rent it up. It's a wealthy area but the cost of living will still be almost half the cost of NorCal. That's were I will need your country ass advice because a mortgage is actually affordable there and we will probably be buying a house. A decent house with a fenced in backyard and a pool will be roughly the same cost as a 1 bedroom rental apartment in Norcal. Shit is insane.

If you ever do come to AZ we can meetup on main street Tombstone AZ about 50 paces apart..

Comment

deca fog has kicked in heavy. it's a thing bro. look into it. having trouble focusing aren't you? lower the dose now before you have a brain and heart assault.

Comment

Working...
                  X