The Pitbull Afraid of the Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pitbull Afraid of the Rain

She sees such little rain here in Cali that when it does rain she starts shaking and crying when she has to go out in it. LoL

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Lol I’m getting another one next week. I’m dreading going through the puppy phase again

Comment

you know i think the pit was the easiet pup i've ever raised. she always wanted my approval. the boxer didnt give fuck. haha

Comment

My female was easy this one will be a male so we will see how it goes. Boxers are amazing dogs, so much personality. My grandparents have one and he was the fucking devil whenever he was a pupp.

Comment

yea i miss my boxer boy. he filled the room with his personality.

Comment

Bought her a so called "industructable" toy yesterday at the store. Had like a seatbelt type material but was weaved like carbon fiber on the outside and stuffed with cotton on the inside.

I never believed it was "industructable" but I thought maybe it would last a few days.... She had it destroyed in 5 minutes. Fuck sake.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Does she like to play in the water or do you play with her with a garden hose? Some dogs love that could help her adjust to the rain thing.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Does she like to play in the water or do you play with her with a garden hose? Some dogs love that could help her adjust to the rain thing.

Yea I've posted pics of her swimming and diving under water and all that. She loves the water. But she don't like being rained on lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Yea I've posted pics of her swimming and diving under water and all that. She loves the water. But she don't like being rained on lol

So..she's a big puss if it rains....some survival SHTF partner your teamed up with...Lolo....

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    So..she's a big puss if it rains....some survival SHTF partner your teamed up with...Lolo....

well... she was born in California.

Comment

If you guys looking for a good healthy dog treat, she loves these 2.

Comment

Here rip. She definitely don't have a problem with water. She was trying to catch salmon.

Comment

Beautiful animal Bouncer. I truly think they are angels from heaven. What a blessing!

Comment

Stoopid dawg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Stoopid dawg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                              your sissy state deems her "too dangerous". i can't imagine living in such a place. a cowardly and neutered society. gtfo of there bro. become a man again. remember who you are bro. remember.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQnGQzlAmA

Comment

Working...
                              X