Chilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilling

Watching Laural an Hardy. Couch potato time with the wife...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

and?

Comment

And nothing...watching good fun clean old-school comedy... simpler times my man
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      and?

Comment

Quality thread

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            And nothing...watching good fun clean old-school comedy... simpler times my man

I never watched those fags. Only thing I ever saw that old is 3 stooges. Some of that shit is pre WW2.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's fun simple stuff
              I never watched those fags. Only thing I ever saw that old is 3 stooges. Some of that shit is pre WW2.

Comment

It's fun simple stuff

Your going throw a "back in my day" phase. Yes we know you walked 2 miles uphill in the snow bear foot to school everyday.

Lower the deca dose trust me. It slowy fucks your mind up. Your getting dark and depressed. I will get you through this phase one way or another faggot.

Deca doesn't help the joints past around 125mgs per week. Your dose is well past that. Your in the brain fog depressed deca dose area. Go back to 125mgs per week or face the consequences.

Comment

LMFAO....dude..you ain't never watched laursl n Hardy? What about Abbott n Costello? Little rascals? Comon bro...simple times then...no need for ...tour of duty..... See..old school bare knuckle fights. Shake hands when you have a winner...verses. Your generation of shooting up a mall...lolo
                  Your going throw a "back in my day" phase. Yes we know you walked 2 miles uphill in the snow bear foot to school everyday.

Lower the deca dose trust me. It slowy fucks your mind up. Your getting dark and depressed. I will get you through this phase one way or another faggot.

Comment

LMFAO....dude..you ain't never watched laursl n Hardy? What about Abbott n Costello? Little rascals? Comon bro...simple times then...no need for ...tour of duty..... See..old school bare knuckle fights. Shake hands when you have a winner...verses. Your generation of shooting up a mall...lolo

Nah I didn't grow up with that shit. Stooges and little rascals with the Pitbull I remember from tv reruns.

Most of the shit I grew up with was from the 80's. A-Team, Sledge hammer, predator, Rocky, top gun etc...

80's was a manly time to grow up.

From the looks of those fags in your pic you grew up in a dandy time...

Comment

Dandy......love it...lmfao
                      Nah I didn't grow up with that shit. Stooges and little rascals with the Pitbull I remember from tv reruns.

Most of the shit I grew up with was from the 80's. A-Team, Sledge hammer, predator, Rocky, top gun etc...

80's was a manly time to grow up.

From the looks of those fags in your pic you grew up in a dandy time...

Comment

Have no fear brother. I'm technically a "millennial" but I'm a pussy smashing mother fucker! We aren't all queers!

Comment

Unfortunately it seems men are few n far between now days...
                          Have no fear brother. I'm technically a "millennial" but I'm a pussy smashing mother fucker! We aren't all queers!

Comment

Unfortunately it seems men are few n far between now days...

i really believe struggle builds character. societies that have grown up the last 50 years with very little struggle go soft. they stop thinking about what really matters and start fighting among themselves about shit that would have been insignificant to the WW2 generation.

Comment

Working...
                            X