Netflix cancels Dardevil series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix cancels Dardevil series

One of the best marvel series on netflix next to punisher..

That's it. I'm done with Netflix. Gona cancel this as soon as disney+ comes on.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=i&sourc...=1543616449777

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Probably because of the Disney thing right? They own marvel.

Will probably be last season of punisher on Netflix.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not quit sure what's going on, but disney plus will be Netflix competitor.
      The problem is disney gona be some pg13 type shit. No violence.
      So why give up daredevil? Fuck Luke cage and iron fist. Them shits was garbage anyways.
      Punisher and Jessica Jones are probably next to get the ax!

Comment

Yeah sad to see. Netflix did a real good job with Daredevil and Punisher.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Haven't finished the season yet, but I like how they introduced bullseye..

Not like the fuckin shit movie ben Affleck did

Comment

hold on, your saying disney+ will not have the franchises they own like marvel on their streaming service because they will make it just for kids? that would be a horrible business decision by them. i don't see that happening. i'm sure they will have a kids and adults section just like netflix.

disney+ has the potential to really hurt netflix. i'm going to short the stock. :D

Comment

I need to do a careful comparison of Netflix and Amazon prime video. I don't watch any Netflix original content. I only watch documentaries, nature shows, etc. If all of those are also available on Amazon Prime video, I might dump Netflix as I am paying 10 bucks a month for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                I need to do a careful comparison of Netflix and Amazon prime video. I don't watch any Netflix original content. I only watch documentaries, nature shows, etc. If all of those are also available on Amazon Prime video, I might dump Netflix as I am paying 10 bucks a month for nothing.
                our viewing habits sound very similar and I actually did that comparison myself. netflix is weak when it comes to documentaries. i'd love to see them make a deal to carry all BBC content.

problem with amazon prime is it's still an after thought for amazon. it's clunky and mixed in with content you have to buy per video rather then having access to all content. so even with prime there is still pay per video options. it's crapola.

Comment

I was getting into Iron piss hahaha then they showed him using guns and over...
                  Still like the killing and stranger things

[email protected]

pct-shop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    All you need is a fire stick and download terrarium tv and kodi. Or download showbox.

Comment

I like altered carbon on Netflix. Super futuristic world where people's consciousness is in a chip implant on the back of your neck that can be loaded into different bodies. Pretty wild show.

Anyway Netflix is only $10 a month. Who is going to miss $10. It's like the price of a latte.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I like altered carbon on Netflix. Super futuristic world where people's consciousness is in a chip implant on the back of your neck that can be loaded into different bodies. Pretty wild show.

Anyway Netflix is only $10 a month. Who is going to miss $10. It's like the price of a latte.

Tapatalk sucks balls
                        Origins on YouTube premium... great sci-fi..

I thought I wasnt going to like cobra kai, but the shit was dope.. relived my childhood..

Pay 10 bucks a month for the premium.. no ads or bullshit..

Bodied was good.. produce by eminem. If u Into battle rap..

Comment

They just added deadpool on Netflix.. lol wtf yo...

Cancel marvel shows and add another master piece...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post

Tapatalk sucks balls
                            Yeah altered carbon was good shit

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

‘Daredevil’: Netflix Turned A Blind Eye To Viewer Demand By Canceling Marvel Series

That’s evident in the latest numbers from Parrot Analytics which reveal that Daredevil ranked fourth last week in viewer demand among all digital originals in the United States across all streaming platforms.

Demand for the sightless superhero series was surpassed only by three shows (Narcos, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Stranger Things, all from Netflix) during the week ending Dec. 1, the chart shows. The chart measures “desire, engagement and viewership” with weighted values that, for example, would give heft to the total “likes” a show accumulates but not as much weight as the total number of actual viewings.

Daredevil, which was cancelled on Nov. 29, finished the month’s final week with close to 30 million demand expressions. It finished ahead of Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale as well as Netflix peers like The Last Kingdom, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black.

The Third Season of Daredevil was released in October to upbeat reviews but the critical judgments being made at Netflix were more about corporate realities than creative achievements.

While Netflix ponied up for production costs for the Marvel shows the streaming service had zero ownership stake in the IP. That limited upside was acceptable until Marvel’s parent, Disney, announced next year’s launch of Disney+, a direct rival to Netflix that will have Marvel Studios content as a flagship in its formidable armada.

Disney will also be withdrawing its past and present content from Netflix in the months ahead. That effectively reduced the Marvel shows on Netflix to the corporate equivalent of refugees.

Two Marvel shows (Iron Fist, Luke Cage) were canceled before Daredevil but two others in their off-season remain (Jessica Jones, The Punisher). The Daredevil character has far more comic book history and pedigree than the other Netflix heroes and Marvel has already indicated that he won’t be left on a shelf for long.

https://deadline.com/2018/12/daredev...ey-1202514072/

Comment

Working...
                              X