Riots in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Why do you think the progressive movement want guns gone... Nothing more then to stop the people from resisting the government...when it gets to that point. They don't give a flying fuck about so called gun violence...biggest crock of shit ever...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I think most idiots just want guns gone "for their own safety" because of unfortunate school shootings and shit like that. But they don't understand what they are doing. By fighting to be disarmed they are weakening the American people and empowering the government like never before.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I think most idiots just want guns gone "for their own safety" became of unfortunate school shootings and shit like that. But they don't understand what they are doing. By fighting to be disarmed they are weakening the American people and empowering the government like never before.

Comment

when and if there is ever riots in the streets like a large scale LA riot situation and you and your family are effected and in danger you won't have much to laugh about. when you call the police and they cannot respond and your dealing with a home invasion with nothing to protect your family with you will not have much to laugh about.

these sorts of things have happened throughout history to almost every large empire. to laugh it off as paranoia by telling yourself it can never happen to you is not very bright. not even a little bit.

will it happen in our lifetime? probably not. can it happen? absolutely. if you fail to plan your plan is to fail..

you'd have Americans disarmed if it was up to you. if you think the police are out of control now you just wait until your plan goes into effect. the power you'd be handing them would be unprecedented.
        I'll take my chances. I'm more concerned about the nutjobs who can purchase a gun like a stick of gum and have no idea how to use it or store it. You can worry about Max Max doomsday scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I'll take my chances. I'm more concerned about the nutjobs who can purchase a gun like a stick of gum and have no idea how to use it or store it. You can worry about Max Max doomsday scenarios.
          Scrum, what would be your plan to stop those nutjobs from getting a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Scrum, what would be your plan to stop those nutjobs from getting a gun?
            Disarm the populace and empower the government.

Comment

Yep big government for everyone...except the 1% he calls himself in...lmfao...do as I say...but I'm exempt
              Disarm the populace and empower the government.

Comment

Yep big government for everyone...except the 1% he calls himself in...lmfao...do as I say...but I'm exempt

Never go full retard. Not even sure what that means.

Comment

You didn’t answer my question.

Comment

What nutjobs? The guys in France? I don't condone the violence there if course, but what I see is a bunch of people who have been systematically crushed by globalism and the lites robbing the system blind. I fully endorse the protests. Of course peaceful, with vthe regrettable violence.

Not sure what the circumstances of French protestors getting guns that you are referring to, unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying.

Comment

LMFAO...yea...on..they gotum like you got um in England . Fucking joke.

Let me tell you something so you understand.

There are two type of gun license in England.

1) shot gun license - here, Everyman is permitted to have one unless there is a reason they shouldn’t.
                      2) A firearms license - here, any man that wants one must show a good reason he should have one

Now just think on that

It’s very easy to get a shotgun license here, people just are t generally that interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Let me tell you something so you understand.

There are two type of gun license in England.

1) shot gun license - here, Everyman is permitted to have one unless there is a reason they shouldn’t.
                        2) A firearms license - here, any man that wants one must show a good reason he should have one

Now just think on that

It’s very easy to get a shotgun license here, people just are t generally that interested in them.
                        They don't issue firearms license to 99% of people. And I believe the shotgun can't even be pump action. I know for a fact it can't be semi auto. You are only allowed a 2 shot correct?

Comment

They don't issue firearms license to 99% of people. And I believe the shotgun can't even be pump action. I know for a fact it can't be semi auto. You are only allowed a 2 shot correct?

I had not fire arms and shit guns on separate licenses age 18.

I don’t keep guns anymore, pretty sure I could get both now, with the firearms like a bullet rifle you can have semi auto, to get the license you’d put forward a letter from a farmer r something saying he gave you permission to shoot vermin on his land.

Shotgun s much easier to get per my earlier post

Yes you are corrrect, if the shot gun is on a shit gun license then it’s only 2 shot, you can have a lump action or semi auto version but only allows two stored shells and one in the chamber

However, if you got a shotgun on a firearms jive de tiki can have full 5 shot it watebet

But regular people just don’t want guns in their house here

Comment

5 total shots even on a firearms license that almost nobody has. 2 shots for everyone else LMAO. You might have a chance if the force you are fighting is from the year 1757. Lmfao

welcome to America pussy....

here i take you through the mindset. once you watch my vid you will understand everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os9WEA_Or9s

Comment

Can I have a gun please...I have to shoot rats at my neighbor's farm...I'll be a good boy with it...if you'll just let me have permission...please...

Comment

Bare-Breasted 'Mariannes' Face Off With French Police

In stark contrast to the bright yellow vests worn by most protesters - a groupd of half-naked women posing as Marianne, the Goddess of Liberty and a symbol of French patriotism, have faced off with police in Paris.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-yellow-vests

Comment

Working...
                                X