I've Had Enough With All This George Bush Sr Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Had Enough With All This George Bush Sr Bullshit

I don't really have anything against the guy but for fuck sake. He was 9 million years old. It's not like he died unexpectedly. I understand there is going to be some news coverage but enough is enough.

Not only is the mail not being delivered on Wed for the so called "national day of mourning" but the stock market will also be closed. All this horse shit for a 9 million year old 1 term President?

Fucking grouchy bitch
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I don't really have anything against the guy but for fuck sake. He was 9 million years old. It's not like he died unexpectedly. I understand there is going to be some news coverage but enough is enough.

Not only is the mail not being delivered on Wed for the so called "national day of mourning" but the stock market will also be closed. All this horse shit for a 9 million year old 1 term President?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's mourning besides the family? National day of mourning my ass.

I get it with someone like JFK and the way he was killed and his age etc... I get that being a big deal. But this Bush shit is pissing me off.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another US President who thought the rules applied to everyone else. What's new. Of course, just like every other president before him who died, everyone wants to paint him as some kind of saint.

Comment

How ironic it was he was the president while I was watching the news as a kid on desert storm
          Then sonny boy was potus when i went to war.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you ever have anything positive to say about smerica.? It's government...it's people it's freedoms? Or you just stuck in bitch mode and hate everything great
            Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Another US President who thought the rules applied to everyone else. What's new. Of course, just like every other president before him who died, everyone wants to paint him as some kind of saint.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Do you ever have anything positive to say about smerica.? It's government...it's people it's freedoms? Or you just stuck in bitch mode and hate everything great

I love the land and the principles it espouses. Unlike you and a lot of other people, I have no problem calling out things that are wrong with my country or the things that it does wrong.

In fact, if a person truly loves his country, he will be looking for things that it can do better. Not pretending that his country is infallible and can do no wrong.

Comment

Wow....yea. I've done nothing for my country and hate it...that's why I'm going on 36 years of combined service helping it and doing my part..instead of trying to destroy it's principles and everything it was founded on while sucking up all the opportunity it has to offer...lmfao

Comment

I never said you have done nothing for the counter and hate it.

Go back and read what you posted and what I posted. You used the word "hate," not me.

Comment

I never said you have done nothing for the counter and hate it.

Go back and read what you posted and what I posted. You used the word "hate," not me.
                    I see what he's saying and I'm sure many would agree. You hardly ever say anything positive but rather post some sort of passive aggressive type posts..

it's like, stfu already.

Want change so bad, make it happen yourself

Comment

If you don't like it, don't read.

Tally up how many threads I make complaining about something and how many you and your buddies here make kvetching about something or the other.

Comment

i do agree with scrum in the sense that "patriotism" and the attitude of "America can do no wrong" is not a good thing. when you become a fanboy of something and you cannot admit any fault you are not in a position of strength.

that said. negativity about a country that has given you so much can come across in bad taste to people as well. it has to be balanced.

Comment

If you don't like it, don't read.

Tally up how many threads I make complaining about something and how many you and your buddies here make kvetching about something or the other.
                          Nonsense banter vs a country I live in are 2 different things, but you know this already.

Your behavior has been more negative in the last year in regards to government and such. I can't stand people who just bitch and complain yet take no action or make change.

Yes I know what your response may be...

Comment

I love my country. I can't stand what our government does in my name. Clear enough for you?

What change do you want me to do? I tried to vote for someone who would have moved us away from imperialism. I am a lifetine member of the ACLU because I believe in their mission for civil rights. I donate close to 10% of my income to causes, usually related to environmentalism, wildlife conservation and our national parks.

How about you? Since you insinuated twice that I should do more action and less talk, I believe I have the right to ask.
                            Last edited by Scrumhalf; 12-04-18, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Funny I never said we were perfect...but we are damn sure the best..if we weren't why would most people wanna come here? Lol. Because of our.. Principles and freedoms that make it a great place...not by changing them! If we change them..it won't be America anymore....but you some how miss that all the time.
                              I love the land and the principles it espouses. Unlike you and a lot of other people, I have no problem calling out things that are wrong with my country or the things that it does wrong.

In fact, if a person truly loves his country, he will be looking for things that it can do better. Not pretending that his country is infallible and can do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X