Gen Kelly Leaving The Garbage Trump House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen Kelly Leaving The Garbage Trump House

You still supporting trump though aren't you ripper... you dumb fuck hillbiller! The Marine general thinks trump is a fucken idiot..

Marine general was seen as a force for West Wing discipline

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...r?srnd=premium

Love how I'm such a huge fan.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Love how I'm such a huge fan.

What's your thoughts on this one though? As a military guy knowing a general hates this fucker and thinks he's an idiot. You starting to doubt Trump a bit more?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Why don't you go back and read everything I've said about trump from the election untill now... Then honestly tell me I fucking love him and follow him blindly...lmfao...your a dipshit sometimes bro...lolo
        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        What's your thoughts on this one though? As a military guy knowing a general hates this fucker and thinks he's an idiot. You starting to doubt Trump a bit more?

Comment

bro, i'm asking what your thoughts on this particular incident are. does it make you believe in him more? does it tick another box in your fuck trump list?

as for your reasons for liking him... i got bad news for ya my friend. he's now realizing his "rebuilding the military" plan is too expensive and just like everything else is setting up to go back on his word..

he seems to think "the military and our police force has all been rebuilt and everything is now fixed". lol

here is 2 sources of news in case you think forbes is a bit too left.

Trump Says U.S. Defense Spending Is 'Crazy.' It May Signal An Important Shift

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lorenth.../#6608b80d5248

Trump appears to call for defense spending cuts

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon...spending-cuts/

Comment

I don’t necessarily agree with everything Trump says or does, but let’s face it Hilary or Trump.. I choose trump every time

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
              I don’t necessarily agree with everything Trump says or does, but let’s face it Hilary or Trump.. I choose trump every time
              yea yea but lets focus on trump here instead of giving him that escape route. lets judge him directly on his actions alone rather then say "but at least it's not Hilary." by doing that we are giving him a pass that we just shouldn't be giving him.

we have to stand up for what's right rather then blindly pick sides like scrums does. :D

Comment

yea yea but lets focus on trump here instead of giving him that escape route. lets judge him directly on his actions alone rather then say "but at least it's not Hilary." by doing that we are giving him a pass that we just shouldn't be giving him.

we have to stand up for what's right rather then blindly pick sides like scrums does. :D

I actually think he’s done some good. Yeah he says a bunch of dumb shit and loves attention. But he’s lowered taxes, the unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been in almost 20 years. I don’t follow politics as much as you but what exactly has he done that’s so bad besides speaking his mind?

Comment

shit bro, what your asking requires a 4 hour post. lol. i'm more interested in the economy and the markets then I am politics in particular but to keep it short and to the point Trump has created a division between Americans and between the rest of the world that will have serious long term consequences. is he 100% to blame.. no. american politics in general are to blame. but trump has set in motion a dangerous direction.

that said i do agree that trump has done some good especially with jobs. but if he doesn't play this China deal correctly it will result in big loss moving forward.

Comment

I remember a few months back CNN posting a article saying the economy is booming and trump deserves credit. My point there is CNN is far left and hates trump but again I don’t follow as much as closely as you. So are you saying he’s hurt the economy?

Comment

the economy and the markets are at a tipping point right now with many similarities to 2006-2007 right before the crash. the DJI has lost 1300 points in the last 3 trading days. that hasn't been seen since 2008 when everything went to shit.

no he hasn't hurt the economy as of today. but the current china trade situation and how he handles it could change everything.

Comment

His biggest problem is he's an outsider...he's not a politician so no matter what he tries...right wrong or indifferent...he's always got a battle. If he had some support I think he would be doing a lot better. From what I see of him

His ledership style sucks.. his mouth is like a fucking kids. Needs to shut up. Let people do their jobs, he grabs the reigns on everything though...because he has little support and think about it....he can't trust anyone. That's a hard position to be in.

He's done quite a bit of good for America's workforce...done pretty good getting the military back after the last administration destroyed it. He needs to build the wall. He's gotten political prisoners released from shit hole countries. No new war that everyone said he would start...lol

His mouth and desire for attention is his biggest problem. He does seem to be trying to fix America and let us be strong again...after our last president apologies for all America has done....no wonder why we've lost respect in the world's eye like never before.

Comment

the economy and the markets are at a tipping point right now with many similarities to 2006-2007 right before the crash. the DJI has lost 1300 points in the last 3 trading days. that hasn't been seen since 2008 when everything went to shit.

no he hasn't hurt the economy as of today. but the current china trade situation and how he handles it could change everything.

I’m sure he’s aware of this. I mean he’s a businessman bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                            I’m sure he’s aware of this. I mean he’s a businessman bruh.
                            Fine analysis. :D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              His biggest problem is he's an outsider...he's not a politician so no matter what he tries...right wrong or indifferent...he's always got a battle. If he had some support I think he would be doing a lot better. From what I see of him

His ledership style sucks.. his mouth is like a fucking kids. Needs to shut up. Let people do their jobs, he grabs the reigns on everything though...because he has little support and think about it....he can't trust anyone. That's a hard position to be in.

He's done quite a bit of good for America's workforce...done pretty good getting the military back after the last administration destroyed it. He needs to build the wall. He's gotten political prisoners released from shit hole countries. No new war that everyone said he would start...lol

His mouth and desire for attention is his biggest problem. He does seem to be trying to fix America and let us be strong again...after our last president apologies for all America has done....no wonder why we've lost respect in the world's eye like never before.

Agree. Needs to STFU.

Comment

Working...
                              X