Some say it's time for a female or gender-neutral Santa, survey reveals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some say it's time for a female or gender-neutral Santa, survey reveals

Some say it's time for a female or gender-neutral Santa, survey reveals - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay

FFS?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This whole fucking thing is outta control

It's funny....I'm supposed to be happy for everyone's feeling n rights...but if I say shit I believe in I'm fucking wrong....goddamn hypocrisy I'm telling ya...world's gone mad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

They poled 400 people give me a break. 400 ? If the had put a question “does Santa hurt your little feelings’ too. Pole done in CA or NY...?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

It's funny....I'm supposed to be happy for everyone's feeling n rights...but if I say shit I believe in I'm fucking wrong....goddamn hypocrisy I'm telling ya...world's gone mad.

I totally agree with you man totally. Their saying rudoff the red nose raindeer cartoon is promoting bulling.

This really pissed me off.

If bulling is an issure then step in as a parent and take action.

These days kids are raising parents and its just mind blwing to me some of the shit i see while coaching LL baseball.

It ALL STARTS in the household at the dinner table. This i know to be fact. [just my 2 cents]lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

You believe in Santa? Hate to break it to you bro...but mom and dad are santa lol!

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Your full of shit..santa is REAL!!!
              Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              You believe in Santa? Hate to break it to you bro...but mom and dad are santa lol!

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Working...
              X