Mark Zucka-bird lost 15billion this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Zucka-bird lost 15billion this year

Mark Zuckerberg could be ending the year about three-fourths as rich as he was coming into it.
    Mired in controversy throughout the year, Zuckerberg’s net worth started at around $75 billion on January 2, and he’s set to finish at least $15 billion less when the year comes to a close — a greater loss than*any of the other 499richest people in the world.
    The Facebook founder’s 13% stake in the company makes up almost all of his fortune. Accusations of the platform’s role in*Russian election interference*and*the mass genocide in Rohingya*put a closer eye on Facebook, and the unraveling revelations of data breaches and unsavory practices at the executive level that followed led to a number of stock price drops. As the person holding the reins for the entire operation, Zuckerberg has been held accountable personally and — as the chart below shows — financially.

Mark Zuckerberg Lost $15 Billion in 2018 | Money

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's lost a lot more the last few weeks. The entire Nasdaq is plunging including all the FAANG stocks. Even with buy backs it's still falling.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well he’s a robot soooo

Comment

.....and I really feel bad for him

Comment

Working...
        X