Lmfao...poor baby needs a break...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao...poor baby needs a break...

Ocasio-Cortez takes time off for 'self-help,' laments loss of yoga sessions due to politics

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...ue-to-politics

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

i'm sure it's tougher then we think to have the media up your ass all day. there is definitly pressure when the world is watching you. so i can understand even if I think she is a bit of a fake.

here's my issue with her. she continues to sell herself as "poor". how long will that last? as she continues to grow and become more powerful politically and in the media will she continue to sell herself as "the poor politician"? how is it that she has become one of the most recognizable people in the western world yet she has nothing? something seems off about that.

and i don't know about you guys but when me and my stepdad used to do landscaping for section 8 apartment complexes (the ghettos of Philly and NYC) we never saw anyone doing fucken yoga.) yoga classes are actually expensive as fuck. in other words the price of admission to yoga is not something that the typical lower class poor person can afford or has time for.

to me she sounds like a hipster that likes to remind people she's poor because it's the popular thing to be right now. she will still be mascaraing as the "poor politician" when she has 15 million in her savings account and the dumb fuck poor people will actually believe her just like dumb fuck hillbillers (ripper) think trump is with them. :D

Comment

In my experiences in life people who are loud mouths and look for attention are usually full of shit and get caught in one thing or another at some point....it just catches up.

I learned a long time ago it's better to be quiet and listen when comming or getting into something new....learn the ropes...then formulate a plan of attack and accomplish your goal.

She runs her mouth way to much. Like trump does...it's gonna catch up....but....she'll get a pass like most political asses.. he won't.....watch..lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        In my experiences in life people who are loud mouths and look for attention are usually full of shit and get caught in one thing or another at some point....it just catches up.

I learned a long time ago it's better to be quiet and listen when comming or getting into something new....learn the ropes...then formulate a plan of attack and accomplish your goal.

She runs her mouth way to much. Like trump does...it's gonna catch up....but....she'll get a pass like most political asses.. he won't.....watch..lol

Trump already got a pass, he was made president lol.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Trump already got a pass, he was made president lol.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
          Lmfao

Comment

Working...
          X