https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...uIwwPB98RJnreY

Pretty cool actually

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Pretty cool actually

The point is?

How Trump said he'd make Mexico pay for it. Which btw, anyone in their right mind, would know that was so far from the truth.

Is this a cool idea? Sure it is bro. But the reality of it, just not gonna happen.

I'm curious how this will play out and when this money needs to be disbursed, that will be interesting to see.

Comment

whoever started the gofundme will cash out and move to Mexico. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          whoever started the gofundme will cash out and move to Mexico. lol.
          My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

Not this guy bro/\.....but then again, look at the homeless GoFundMe me lol

Comment

lets say somehow they raise some crazy ass amount like 10 billion dollars just for the sake of conversation. would the gov even be able to legally accept it? would trump legally be able to take that money and put it towards the wall? something tells me it's far more complicated then just taking privately raised funds and doing what you want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              The point is?

How Trump said he'd make Mexico pay for it. Which btw, anyone in their right mind, would know that was so far from the truth.

Is this a cool idea? Sure it is bro. But the reality of it, just not gonna happen.

I'm curious how this will play out and when this money needs to be disbursed, that will be interesting to see.
              Oh I agree 100% bro

Comment

lets say somehow they raise some crazy ass amount like 10 billion dollars just for the sake of conversation. would the gov even be able to legally accept it? would trump legally be able to take that money and put it towards the wall? something tells me it's far more complicated then just taking privately raised funds and doing what you want with it.
                Agreed. I'm sure they can accept it.

If you pitch in, you can claim you paid for the wall bitch[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lol

i get the first part and it makes some sense. but why are you a racist if you want to keep people from illegally invading our country? you're a racist if you want to protect our border? if you have a large fence around your home does that also make you racist? is an airport racist for having a barbwire fence around the runway? lol. these people that scream racism at every turn idiots looking to be outraged.

are Hispanics like my girls family who want strong border security also racist? lol

i feel like all common sense has been abandoned and replaced with hysteria in this republican vs democrat war. i see people on the right and the left who can no longer think without emotion.

Comment

Lol

Love that shit....lmfao

Comment

so what happens with this money when the government says "we cannot accept this". do these idiots donating to this gofundme ever think about basic common sense shit like this? lol

Comment

so what happens with this money when the government says "we cannot accept this". do these idiots donating to this gofundme ever think about basic common sense shit like this? lol
                          https://www.cbsnews.com/news/border-...mAQE3ASr3OHj0s

Lol

Comment

This amputee is a sheister bro

The refund announcement came a day after BuzzFeed News reported that Kolfage pocketed money in a previous GoFundMe campaign intended to help other wounded soldiers. Kolfage raised $16,246 for a veteran mentorship program, but BuzzFeed News reports that after collecting the funds, he didn't use the money as promised: none of the partners he claimed to have worked with — including Walter Reed, Brooke Army Medical Center and Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany — have any records that Kolfage worked with their patients or donated money, according to representatives at the centers that BuzzFeed News spoke to.

Comment

exactly. people like ripper probably donated. i could smell something off about it as soon as you posted about it. gofundme has serious issues with scams. and people donating are just stupid. they don't stop and think, "can the gov even accept this if we reach the goal".

Comment

Working...
                              X