Dogs Of Berlin:Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs Of Berlin:Netflix

Just finish the first episode. So far it's pretty good.
    If you are going to watch it. Put it in german Audio and english subtitles.
    The english audio is terrible!!

https://youtu.be/uzcDBHjHePk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

anyone that watches a foreign film in anything other then it's original language should be shot dead. nothing worse then watching a great Spanish horror movie or german war movie with some idiot American doing voice overs. fucken assholes.

i'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      anyone that watches a foreign film in anything other then it's original language should be shot dead. nothing worse then watching a great Spanish horror movie or german war movie with some idiot American doing voice overs. fucken assholes.

i'll check it out.
      I watched a few episodes..it was ok but the sound track in English is made by Germans so ya get the heavy accent..I got tied of that shit

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

The only time I have to watch movies/tv is during travel which is frequent. I will this to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
          The only time I have to watch movies/tv is during travel which is frequent. I will this to my list.
          So you have a lot of time to watch movies/tv

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            So you have a lot of time to watch movies/tv
            Well he already said that

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              I watched a few episodes..it was ok but the sound track in English is made by Germans so ya get the heavy accent..I got tied of that shit

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
              Agree. Im almost done. Its alright. I mean its no peaky blinders. But for a german flick its ok.
              Kind of gives a fucked up impression of berlin,germans nazis and mooslims, but its about accurate

Comment

sounds like a very average show. thanks for nothing bori i wont be watching. fuck you.

i'm currently watching Trotsky! very good comrade he was! i want to travel around in that train he had. pull up to the gym in that bitch. fuck yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  sounds like a very average show. thanks for nothing bori i wont be watching. fuck you.

i'm currently watching Trotsky! very good comrade he was! i want to travel around in that train he had. pull up to the gym in that bitch. fuck yea.
                  Its good

Comment

Working...
                  X