Gotta love a Woody....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love a Woody....

Shoot fun times in the swamp .1 bird short of a 4 man limit this am.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2 Hilary Clinton voters right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      2 Hilary Clinton voters right there.
      Just two guys who use there guns as intended...fuck paper shooters fake as gun owners

Comment

I've shot watermelons, coke cans, and milk jugs before pussy!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've shot watermelons, coke cans, and milk jugs before pussy!

LMFAO

Comment

Hey rip jam the barrel of the gun into the mud and shoot. Grenading is just a myth.

Comment

Hey rip jam the barrel of the gun into the mud and shoot. Grenading is just a myth.

Oh yea, of no real time shooting experiences...just set back n watch the Alphas...learn grasshopper
              ..learn...

Comment

What is Alpha about shooting a duck. That's like shooting a little defenseless kitten.

Real mean hunt boars with a dog and a knife. That is Alpha, not your little quack quack kills.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  What is Alpha about shooting a duck. That's like shooting a little defenseless kitten.

Real mean hunt boars with a dog and a knife. That is Alpha, not your little quack quack kills.
                  You are obviously confused because you aren't given permission to have a gun...like a school child asking to have a colored crayon...so confused....it's not about killing a duck..you dipshit...that does nothing for anyone about being a ...man... Alpha.... It's about the American Heritage of hunting.... which you obviously dont know or understand anything about.. hunters made this country in the beginning of time...Alphas...explorers. Hunters trappers.... Not paper shooters like bouncey boy pretending to be a real gunslinger... I'm busting his balls..

It's obvious you have a liberal mindset and have an issue with a man hunting... Yet you kill fish? Lol

Now go back to swilling beer and fucking kangeroos....lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    You are obviously confused because you aren't given permission to have a gun...like a school child asking to have a colored crayon...so confused....it's not about killing a duck..you dipshit...that does nothing for anyone about being a ...man... Alpha.... It's about the American Heritage of hunting.... which you obviously dont know or understand anything about.. hunters made this country in the beginning of time...Alphas...explorers. Hunters trappers.... Not paper shooters like bouncey boy pretending to be a real gunslinger... I'm busting his balls..

It's obvious you have a liberal mindset and have an issue with a man hunting... Yet you kill fish? Lol

Now go back to swilling beer and fucking kangeroos....lol

You have missed my whole argument and confused it with a gun rights argument.

1. I can get a gun legally (or illegally) without an issue. Where did you get the idea we can't?

2. You claimed you were alpha for hunting ducks not me. My point is that hunting pigs with a knife is way more alpha then shooting a gay duck. I have said many times I have no problem with hunting.

Yes I fish and I have hunted pigs. Yes I have lived on large acreage with guns on the property.

Just because I disagree with American guns laws does not mean I am against guns or hunting.

Let me just repeat that because sometimes you are a little slow....

Just because I disagree with American guns laws does not mean I am against guns or hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      You have missed my whole argument and confused it with a gun rights argument.

1. I can get a gun legally (or illegally) without an issue. Where did you get the idea we can't?

2. You claimed you were alpha for hunting ducks not me. My point is that hunting pigs with a knife is way more alpha then shooting a gay duck. I have said many times I have no problem with hunting.

Yes I fish and I have hunted pigs. Yes I have lived on large acreage with guns on the property.

Let me just repeat that because sometimes you are a little slow....

If your a real alpha hunter why do you need the dog to catch n hold the pig? He's doing the hunting..your just stabbing a pinned down animal..? Alpha? Sounds like the dog is the Alpha...lol

Comment

I like to shoot kittens!

Comment

Working...
                        X