Nontraditional Christmas Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nontraditional Christmas Dinner

I feel like most people seem to have the same food on Christmas that they had for thanksgiving. Maybe they replace the turkey for a ham or some shit. Fuck that we doing something different.

We going to make some kind of casserole with pulled rotisserie chicken, stuffing, cheddar cheese, sautéed onions, and a few other things to make creamy and cheesy and all that shit.

Only thing we doing traditional is apple pie crumble and vanilla bean for dessert.

Merry Christmas faggots

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I feel like most people seem to have the same food on Christmas that they had for thanksgiving. Maybe they replace the turkey for a ham or some shit. Fuck that we doing something different.

We going to make some kind of casserole with pulled rotisserie chicken, stuffing, cheddar cheese, sautéed onions, and a few other things to make creamy and cheesy and all that shit.

Only thing we doing traditional is apple pie crumble and vanilla bean for dessert.

Merry Christmas faggots
    Sounds good bro...enjoy stuffing yourself!!!

We are doing a prime rib for a change..

We went n watched the sunrise over the coast like we do each Christmas... Then she cooked a slamming stuffed french toast breakfast to start the day!

Merry Christmas men!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

good shit rip. you used the meat smoker last year for christmas if i remember right?

Comment

good shit rip. you used the meat smoker last year for christmas if i remember right?
        Yeah I think I smoked a turkey..n ribs..

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a Christmas breakfast. Steak (5lbs of fillets), eggs, potatoes, bacon, homemade sticky buns and cream filled peanut butter long johns.

Comment

sounds good chadd but wtf is a long john?

Comment

sounds good chadd but wtf is a long john?
              Ha I think it's a pennsylvania dutch food. They're like donuts.

Comment

we call them eclairs in jersey asshole.

Comment

Working...
                X