The Grip Trump Has On The Average Baby Boomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grip Trump Has On The Average Baby Boomer

Just to explain something real quick. When interest rates are lowered it's a sign the economy is weak and it needs a boost. When interest rates are raised it's a sign the economy is strong and it no longer needs a handout.

If you let interest rates stay low forever you will have an artificially inflated economy propped up by free borrowed money. Not good. When something is built upon a weak foundation you know what eventually happens..

Knowing all this, I get a text from my mom today (typical baby boomer in her 60's) saying... "Jay, why are the Democrats and the fed working against Trump to slow the economy?".

I tried my best to explain it to her. But she couldn't understand anything I said and instead chose to believe her friend Sally on Facebook. She then moved the conversation along to the topic of scary movies so she didn't have to use her brain anymore..

I love my mom but god damn. She always taught me to question everything, seek knowledge, learn everything you can, travel, culture etc.. but she has changed dramatically. it actually scares me.

and just to be clear.. fuck the democrats and the republicans! long live common sense and intelligence free of herd mentality.

Comment

The Grip Trump Has On The Average Baby Boomer

Everything you said is all fine and well but your hitler gifs cancels everything out and points your below retarded intelligence level.
      You need to give up on that shit.
      Just saying. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Everything you said is all fine and well but your hitler gifs cancels everything out and points your below retarded intelligence level.
        You need to give up on that shit.
        Just saying. [emoji6]
        you miss the point in the context of the thread my simple friend. much like trump, hitler owned the minds of the herd. the herd never questions but just follows..

How fortunate for our governments that the people we administer don't think. - Adolf Hitler

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          you miss the point my simple friend. much like trump, hitler owned the minds of the herd. the herd never questions but just follows..

How fortunate for our governments that the people we administer don't think. - Adolf Hitler

I didn’t miss shit! You are just as simpleton as everyone you make fun of.

You can’t even reply to a text about a pumpkin pie without a hitler gif.
          You have gone to the deep end bro. Come back!

Comment

I didn’t miss shit! You are just as simpleton as everyone you make fun of.

You can’t even reply to a text about a pumpkin pie without a hitler gif.
            You have gone to the deep end bro. Come back!
            it isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.. it's what you know for sure that just isn't so..

ponder that my dear watson. :D

Comment

it isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.. it's what you know for sure that just isn't so..

ponder that my dear watson. :D

Only thing I’m pondering about is how did you become such an extremist on the opposite end?
              World is not what it used to be 80 years ago.
              George W Bush tried do the same thing and it is all forgotten now.
              Remember the daily terrorist attack possibility tickers on the bottom of your screen? They were on 24/7 and we were supposed to be on alert all the time and as soon as Obama came in to the office all that shit disappeared. I guess terrorist gave up on blowing up America because they loved Obama more. Lol.
              Every politician is going to have some kind of an angle to get the public’s vote to stay in the office and as soon as their four or eight year term is up new one is going to walk in with another carrot to steer the sheep over to their side. It has been this way and it will always be this way.
              So word of advice...stop going to the other side of the extreme and stop posting hitler on everything. It’s only making you look bad.
              Pondering what happened to the daily attacks? [emoji51]

Comment

what in the blue fuck are you on about?

obama? bush? terror attacks?

did you fill your prescription this month? i don't think you understand the thread bro. lol.

it's about the masses blindly following without understanding. you seem to be getting confused with the hitler gif. you're taking the gif as me being a fan of his and seeing that as me being an extremist. my point is the exact opposite as you seem to be taking it.

Comment

what in the blue fuck are you on about?

obama? bush? terror attacks?

did you fill your prescription this month? i don't think you understand the thread bro. lol. there is no extreme viewpoint here my friend.

You missed the point about the scare tactics presidents and politicians play on people and simpletons like you buy it.
                  Bush played the terrorist card and now trump is playing the great white America card.
                  And you think and scared that tomorrow we are going to start burning people like hitler did. So you gonna plaster hitler all over everything to remind people.
                  Yup! We have an extremist in our hands.
                  Chill bro!

Comment

You missed the point about the scare tactics presidents and politicians play on people and simpletons like you buy it.
                    Bush played the terrorist card and now trump is playing the great white America card.
                    And you think and scared that tomorrow we are going to start burning people like hitler did. So you gonna plaster hitler all over everything to remind people.
                    Yup! We have an extremist in our hands.
                    Chill bro!
                    not at all. the comparison is simply that people blindly follow without understanding anything. your talking about terror, extremist and the world burning.. not me.

my mom thinks the fed increasing rates is to harm trump. lol. that's the whole point of the thread bro. the hitler gif really threw you off. you didn't get the herd mentality comparison i apologize.

Comment

not at all. the comparison is simply that people blindly follow without understanding anything. your talking about terror, extremist and the world burning.. not me.

Dude those are your fears not mine. I’m not the one scared shitless about what trump might do and comparing him to hitler how he manipulates people and posting hitler all over the place.
                      Stop being so scared you live longer.
                      And let me make this clear since you too fucking stupid to understand....STOP WITH THE HITLER GIFS!

Comment

Dude those are your fears not mine. I’m not the one scared shitless about what trump might do and comparing him to hitler how he manipulates people and posting hitler all over the place.
                        Stop being so scared you live longer.
                        And let me make this clear since you too fucking stupid to understand....STOP WITH THE HITLER GIFS!
                        what fears are you talking about? i'm talking about facts. people blindly following. herd mentality. there are no fears being discussed. you brought up terror and extremist for some reason. nothing to do with what i'm talking about.

Comment

what fears are you talking about? i'm talking about facts. people blindly following. herd mentality. there are no fears being discussed. you brought up terror and extremist for some reason. nothing to do with what i'm talking about.

I’m talking about your fears! If comparing trump to hitler is not fear I don’t know what is.
                          But you are too dumb to recognize it.

Hello my average dumb American! Nice to meet you! [emoji51]

Comment

I’m talking about your fears! If comparing trump to hitler is not fear I don’t know what is.
                            But you are too dumb to recognize it.

Hello my average dumb American! Nice to meet you! [emoji51]
                            Comparison in terms of how people blindly follow.

The terror and fire and all that must be something on your subconscious.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comparison in terms of how people blindly follow.

The terror and fire and all that must be something on your subconscious.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

It’s ok I’m not holding your blind extreme beliefs against you.
                              Don’t worry USA will survive.
                              Go back to talking about steroids. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X