Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto Enters The Ring: Litecoin (LTC) To Sponsor UFC Match

Litecoin Logo To Be Featured At UFC 232

Crypto startups are often known for their eccentricity. Snoop Dogg, for instance, was a featured performer at Ripple’s party post-Consensus. And Bill Clinton, yes THE Bill Clinton, was the*keynote speaker at Ripple’s Swell*event, which quickly gained notoriety*in the cryptosphere as a sight to behold.
    Most recently, as revealed by Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin and a long-time crypto diehard, the LTC logo will make its way onto the stage of UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) 232: Jones Vs. Gustaffson 2.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto...sor-ufc-match/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

here's a sad stat. something like 90% of the world has heard of crypto. but only something like 0.2% have ever used or owned crypto.

so people that think this litecoin advert will "get the word out" are sadly mistaken. the word is already out. normal everyday people just aren't interested.

Comment

People will think its another sponsor for LiteBeer

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        People will think its another sponsor for LiteBeer

Lol.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who da fuk is goin to notice that?

Comment

even if they do see it. what the fuck is it supposed to do it people? are they supposed to say "hmm that's interesting i need to have that!" lol. the fact that the crypto community is excited by this tells you exactly where crypto is in the scheme of things.

and here's the thing about it all. if crypto really does take hold. a new crypto will be made by whoever has the power, money, and ability. consumer and corporate America is never going to adopt a coin they have no control over. so holding any crypto for the future will be like investing into myspace in 2002 and holding it until 2020. lmao. a "better" type of crypto will come along and render all the current coins obsolete. moonboys don't ever think about such things. it's always hopes and dreams rather then reason.

it will never be anything more then trader speculation. it will go up and it will go down but it will never be a mainstream tool.

Comment

Working...
            X