Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure cooker ?

https://www.highstreettv.com/pressur...cooker-5l.html

You can cook frozen chicken fillets in 20 minutes and uncooked pasta with sauce added in 4 minutes, it also retains 90% of the nutrients

Looks ideal for bodybuilding food prep and if you can do frozen chicken like that you can just pick what you want each time and the rest stays froze so you lose nothing because it doesn’t go off

Heard of them, never used them. Wonder what the texture is like? If it's like boiled chicken I'll have to pass. I like grilled or pan seared.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an instant pot and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you flavor the chicken before hand? How's the texture compare to normal ways of cooking?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m also guessing you are unable to cook in bulk. Every Sunday I cook all my meals for my upcoming week. I need a very large grill to do this.

Comment

I have the 8 quart. I can cook a decent amount of food in there, not a weeks worth though.

As far as texture, think of pulled pork or pulled chicken.

I do a lot of stews in my instant pot. If I'm cooking chicken breast to eat unaccompanied I normally broil it.

Comment

I rather boil my chicken and slow cook it... comes out tender. Then the dry fry crap... just add mad adobo in the water and i got pulled chicken

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Beta fellas

Mine are all cooked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Beta fellas

Mine are all cooked for me.
                  So, you are saying you are a bad cook and need your girl to make edible food for you? That's how I'm taking that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    So, you are saying you are a bad cook and need your girl to make edible food for you? That's how I'm taking that comment.

No.

I'm just an Alpha who gets his meals cooked for him.

That's why we have women, to cook and clean for us.

I can certainly cook, but why?!

[emoji41][emoji16]

Edibles? Yea can't cook or bake worth a fuck, you're right lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Ninja Foodi and it's awesome! Pressure cooker, slow cooker and an air fryer in one machine. Boiled eggs in 4 mins and they come out perfect! I made lamb chops in it yesterday and they were delicious! You can do everything with this thing! And it doesnt make a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        I have the Ninja Foodi and it's awesome! Pressure cooker, slow cooker and an air fryer in one machine. Boiled eggs in 4 mins and they come out perfect! I made lamb chops in it yesterday and they were delicious! You can do everything with this thing! And it doesnt make a mess.
                        How does the food from the air fryer taste? I like fried food but I'm on a caloric deficit right now and can't waste the calories on regular fried food.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                          How does the food from the air fryer taste? I like fried food but I'm on a caloric deficit right now and can't waste the calories on regular fried food.

Seriously?? It tastes awesome!! I was honestly shocked by how well it "fries" shit up! I mostly use it for my meat and veggies but I did make my kid some fried potatoes with it and they were tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. I used real potatoes cut them into wedges, pressure cooked them for a few minutes then hit them with the air fryer.

I have some chicken thighs going in it at this very moment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            Seriously?? It tastes awesome!! I was honestly shocked by how well it "fries" shit up! I mostly use it for my meat and veggies but I did make my kid some fried potatoes with it and they were tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. I used real potatoes cut them into wedges, pressure cooked them for a few minutes then hit them with the air fryer.

I have some chicken thighs going in it at this very moment.
                            Nice. I'll look into getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              I rather boil my chicken and slow cook it... comes out tender. Then the dry fry crap... just add mad adobo in the water and i got pulled chicken

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                              if you think grilling or pan fry means dry you are doing it wrong. all about thin cut meat on grill or pan at high heat quickly. gives you a good crust but leaves the inside juicy and tender. people that leave the meat on a pan or grill at lower heat for to long get dry ass meat. you live in germany so i don't expect you to know how to cook meat like a man.

Comment

Working...
                              X