X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Mountain California

The True Story Behind Netflix's Murder Mountain Is Horrifying

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZEH67Iy9i0

Netflix is wasting no time with fulfilling all of our true crime bingeing needs this year. Already, the first true crime series of 2019 has launched, with six 45-minute episodes that take viewers into Humboldt County, where 60 percent of the marijuana grown in the US is produced. Specifically, Netflix's Murder Mountain (which originally aired on the Fusion network back in September) focuses on a man named Garrett Rodriguez who, among several others, have gone missing from this giant weed-producing community.

From 30-year-old open cases to much more recent disappearances, this Netflix series works to demonstrate what an issue this area has become, as well as all of the potential causes for the shocking number of missing persons. From labor and sex trafficking situations to murder, Netflix explores the possibilities, all revolving around the disappearance of Garrett Rodriguez.

bump this shit. this 6 part series is some crazy shit. who knew cali had these type of hickbillers. holy fuck.

Comment

Im on episode 4. I can´t stop watching it. gonna take a day trip there..

real life far cry 5

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Im on episode 4. I can´t stop watching it. gonna take a day trip there..

real life far cry 5
        you missed the good times there bro. from the 60's to the mid 00's you could have had your own farm. it's 99% legit now. they are all going legal and just barely making a profit because of it. infrared helicopters and high res satellites has killed the illegal grows to almost nothing.

Comment

My wife and I went to Eureka this past summer for a short vacation. Stayed in a small cabin not far from the beach. Came home and heard about Murder Mountain. So I looked it up and was like, WTF? We were just there. That’s what I get for not doing better research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            you missed the good times there bro. from the 60's to the mid 00's you could have had your own farm. it's 99% legit now. they are all going legal and just barely making a profit because of it. infrared helicopters and high res satellites has killed the illegal grows to almost nothing.
            Being butt naked, building houses and growing trees!! My type of party..

On another note. Those sheriff's were some lazy ass scums. Wonder if they were getting paid off for not arresting people with clear evidence

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Being butt naked, building houses and growing trees!! My type of party..

On another note. Those sheriff's were some lazy ass scums. Wonder if they were getting paid off for not arresting people with clear evidence

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
              I just think the cops would rather all the hillbillers to just kill each other so they don't have to deal with them anymore.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the gist of it, why are they dying ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  What’s the gist of it, why are they dying ?
                  drugs, money, greed, trashy people in general. you get the gist. worth a watch regardless. your cheap ass doesn't have netflix?

Comment

Yeah I got Netflix

Comment

People who didn’t want to be found. Some would get hired by growers to cut their products. Sometimes would get swindled or something would just go bad. They’d never be heard from again. The SO would be overwhelmed. Families trying to find answers and their loved ones. It’s beautiful country up there but it’s backwoods as fuck. They make their own laws in the mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching it now, the cops seem terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Watching it now, the cops seem terrible
                          Yeah you can tell they care little about the people on the hill.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X