14-year-old with airsoft gun shot dead by Tempe, Arizona, police officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-year-old with airsoft gun shot dead by Tempe, Arizona, police officer

The weapon found near the unidentified 14-year-old was a replica 1911 model airsoft gun, which police believe was stolen from the car.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ce-n959691?cid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

replica 1911 so it was meant to look like a real gun. if the kid didn't drop that shit and if he did indeed point it at them they did nothing wrong. if the kid was just running away then the police are in trouble..

Comment

I remember playing with rifles and shit in the streets of Downtown Chicago(pics from the early 80s)and I'm still fucking here lol

Like wtf bro. Today's kids are......

Comment

rado you never lived in downtown Chicago you lieing faggot. you lived in the suburbs. you used to talk about hoffman estates all the time. i know it well. now the story has changed and it's "downtown chicago". stfu before i fill you will holes twink.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          rado you never lived in downtown Chicago you lieing faggot. you lived in the suburbs. you used to talk about hoffman estates all the time. i know it well. now the story has changed and it's "downtown chicago". stfu before i fill you will holes twink.
          I did live in Hoffman correct. But I lived every weekend and every opportunity I had to ride my BMW, skateboard or take the train to Chicago and play.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X