Ronnie Coleman Has New Herniated Disk From 'Hard Fall'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman Has New Herniated Disk From 'Hard Fall'

Hey guys this is not a repost, I’m in the hospital again getting ready for another surgery. About 2 months ago I had a hard fall at home which herniated a disc in my neck. So today I’m doing a level 3-4 fusion of my cervical spine. Dr says this disc is pressing really hard against my spinal cord so surgery is definitely required. Oh by the way I did get a second opinion within days apart from 2 different spine surgeons and they both told me the same thing. I needed surgery in the next few days. So here we go again, say a prayer for yo boy.

wonder how he fell in a way that he herniated a disk in his neck? pain meds i'm guessing. i remember mr.i posting that he was off his pain meds about 3 weeks ago. i find that seriously doubtful.

Comment

there is talk that he is now making some of these injuries up because he is "opioid-seeking". even willing to go through surgery. just talk but at this point it is getting a little ridiculous you have to admit.

Comment

Sad shit

Comment

I love how in these kinds of photos people always act happy. You're not happy you dumb fucks stop pretending.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            I love how in these kinds of photos people always act happy. You're not happy you dumb fucks stop pretending.
            Yea there's so many things wrong with social media and the effects it has on people it's going to be a long time before we fully understand exactly how harmful it all is. The level of delusional whackjobs is rising exponentially and it's directly connected with social media there can be no doubt. People have changed fundamentally because of it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

i do not feel sorry

Comment

yes, ANOTHER ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  there is talk that he is now making some of these injuries up because he is "opioid-seeking". even willing to go through surgery. just talk but at this point it is getting a little ridiculous you have to admit.
                  I hope its not true but opioid addiction is horrific. I've heard of people having their teeth pulled to get a prescription. I know a group of people in their early 20's missing most of their teeth from doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                    I hope its not true but opioid addiction is horrific. I've heard of people having their teeth pulled to get a prescription. I know a group of people in their early 20's missing most of their teeth from doing this.
                    Yes that's sad shit. Can't imagine what that state if mind must be like.

I know you love Ron but you gotta admit bro, this shit is getting crazy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X