Prednisone 40mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prednisone 40mg

So I caught a bad sinus infection and the doc gave me a shot then put me on 40mg of prednisone for five days which I really like this stuff. lol

But then I just found out its a corticosteroid only for its inflammatory effects.

They dam sure help with energy big time.

I could get use to these.lol

Five day supply wtf

I just got off those as well, I hate that med and I usually get it once a year for my sinus infection.

Funny how it affects everyone differently

You druggie

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I just got off those as well, I hate that med and I usually get it once a year for my sinus infection.

Funny how it affects everyone differently

You druggie
      lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
        lmao...
        Makes me feel like I'm ecstasy lol...I feel like I'm all ate out lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

It totally gives me insane energy with everything I do they just load me with energy.

No racing heart or sweaty palms, good stuff.

Got one day left so I'm sure the crash will hit by Sunday but I'll counter with
          test-cyp. WINNER, WINNER. lol

Comment

i feel like i remember reading bad things about prednisone when it comes to muscle. doesn't it burn muscle tissue or some shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              i feel like i remember reading bad things about prednisone when it comes to muscle. doesn't it burn muscle tissue or some shit?
              Yeah I read it had no use in the muscle growth world. Its not an anabolic but works wonders on the dam sinus's for sure and the energy is a huge plus but no muscle growth.

Comment

Prednisone is bad and that high of a dose is
                Worse. Causes alot of bad shit to happen to ya. And doesnt give ya energy. Just the opposite. Side effects are bad.
                Also should always be tapered. Bad to stop a high dose abruptly and not taper off.. OP Read up on what can happen to ya.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
                  Prednisone is bad and that high of a dose is
                  Worse. Causes alot of bad shit to happen to ya. And doesnt give ya energy. Just the opposite. Side effects are bad.
                  Also should always be tapered. Bad to stop a high dose abruptly and not taper off.. OP Read up on what can happen to ya.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                  Well I'm done now. It was only for five days.

I totally disagree with it giving ME energy because these past five days I've been busting loos with extra energy and have been since day one.

I've also read bad shit like you said but I'm being honest here, I haven't experienced any of that.

The only side effect that has came my way from Prednisone is ENEGY.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                    Well I'm done now. It was only for five days.

I totally disagree with it giving ME energy because these past five days I've been busting loos with extra energy and have been since day one.

I've also read bad shit like you said but I'm being honest here, I haven't experienced any of that.

The only side effect that has came my way from Prednisone is ENEGY.
                    it's one of those things that you like short term. but it's nasty shit bro. fucks the body up even short term. you may have liked what you felt but under the surface it's some harsh shit. you certainly don't want to be on that crap for weeks/months..

Comment

it's one of those things that you like short term. but it's nasty shit bro. fucks the body up even short term. you may have liked what you felt but under the surface it's some harsh shit. you certainly don't want to be on that crap for weeks/months..
                      I understand. Like I said I did read a lot of negative reviews about it but it was only a five day deal.

Ran out yesterday, and this morning I can tell.

#1 I'm no longer congested/sick. Feel great
                      #2 My energy level has dropped some.
                      I'm much calmer today then the last five.

Maybe I just had a different reaction but prednisone amped up my workouts to an impressive training level but like you guys said, and from what I've read its just to dangerous to start taking consistantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X