I'll just eat until I die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just eat until I die.

Fucking asshole. I would kick the living shit out of his fat ass!!

Is this acceptable america?

https://youtu.be/XGKROFmUprg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

this type of shit is increasing. did not exist 100 years ago.

with all the things that we have gained in a modern society we have also lost a great deal. the mental and physical changes that people are going through will not be truly understood for a long time I don't think.

shit is becoming unrecognizable to me. politics, people like the guy in the video, viewpoints etc.. shit's pretty scary. i feel like i was born into and raised in a completely different world. my mindset feels alien in comparison to the freakshow I see all around me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      this type of shit is increasing. did not exist 100 years ago.

with all the things that we have gained in a modern society we have also lost a great deal. the mental and physical changes that people are going through will not be truly understood for a long time I don't think.

shit is becoming unrecognizable to me. politics, people like the guy in the video, viewpoints etc.. shit's pretty scary. i feel like i was born into and raised in a completely different world. my mindset feels alien in comparison to the freakshow I see all around me.
      Your right...the more science develops and technology advances the world..it makes it easier for people to be lazy and not develope skills. Just because you can push a button don't make it the right..or smarter way to do stuff. People allow the machines to do it for them..they don't have to think...they don't have to work thru problems...it creates a lazy reliant society...

Gee...imagine that.....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

well said rip. "progress" is actually a regression in many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Your right...the more science develops and technology advances the world..it makes it easier for people to be lazy and not develope skills. Just because you can push a button don't make it the right..or smarter way to do stuff. People allow the machines to do it for them..they don't have to think...they don't have to work thru problems...it creates a lazy reliant society...

Gee...imagine that.....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
          So true. This reminds me for my sons 12th birthday I gave him a single toolbox with some basic tools in it [because I got the same] and he said what is this for?

Since then he has learned how to use basic tools but its the technology world with video games, cell phones and internet that has young kids skipping right over how to be a man and work on & fix shit.

Its actually sad.

Comment

his father just keeps serving him.

tell the fat fuck if he wants to live here he cant be eating that garbage all day.

Comment

i've watched this a few times now. i want to kill him. serious urge to bash the fucker over a head with a bat and feed his disgusting carcass to the hogs.

Comment

Working...
              X