Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to drink 20liters a day to stay alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to drink 20liters a day to stay alive.

Fooookkkk

https://youtu.be/ap3A2G1GZI4

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i was thinking exactly what the top comment on youtube says. why the hell is he buying all those bottles. a filtration system on his tap water would be FAR FAR cheaper not to mention will save him a ton of time and effort having to go buy and lug that shit back and forth. he'd literally just have to change a filter once a month that takes about 30 seconds. lol.

i almost wonder if they did the water jug and bottle thing just for the show.

i know he needs smaller bottles to travel around with but those massive jugs are unnecessary. he could refill his bottles at the tap if he had a filtration system. hell he probably doesn't even need the filter but it tends to make water taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      i was thinking exactly what the top comment on youtube says. why the hell is he buying all those bottles. a filtration system on his tap water would be FAR FAR cheaper not to mention will save him a ton of time and effort having to go buy and lug that shit back and forth. he'd literally just have to change a filter once a month that takes about 30 seconds. lol.

i almost wonder if they did the water jug and bottle thing just for the show.

i know he needs smaller bottles to travel around with but those massive jugs are unnecessary. he could refill his bottles at the tap if he had a filtration system. hell he probably doesn't even need the filter but it tends to make water taste better.
      Maybe so, but in germany they have machines in every supermarket where u can recycle the bottles and get 25 cents back for each bottle.
      I do this about once a week. Sometimes i don't have to pay for my groceries and get money back of i turn in enough.

Could be for show as well... but that will be a big ass water bill

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Maybe so, but in germany they have machines in every supermarket where u can recycle the bottles and get 25 cents back for each bottle.
        I do this about once a week. Sometimes i don't have to pay for my groceries and get money back of i turn in enough.

Could be for show as well... but that will be a big ass water bill

i hear ya but think about the effort and time it takes to go do that with a garage full of jugs like he has. especially considering that sweating and physical effort probably increases the amount of water. by the time he's done he has probably drank them all. lmao

Comment

Its funny how him and the doctor were speaking english to each other. That wouldn't have went down in close doors.

Comment

Working...
          X