Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Junk Food - Fat Fuck Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Bowl Junk Food - Fat Fuck Thread

    Since summer weather comes so early in Cali I start eating strict again pretty much the day after new years. Other words I've built up an appetite for a cheat meal and that cheat meal will be for the super bowl.

    Our menu is gonna be a couple pounds of buffalo wings and a homemade steak and cheese calzone.

    If ANYONE is "eating clean" on this day I feel you should promptly kill yourself.

  • #2
    I'm eating vegan so fuck you.

    Lentils and kale soup with soy protein chips

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rado View Post

      Lentils and kale soup with soy protein chips

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rado View Post
        I'm eating vegan so fuck you.

        Lentils and kale soup with soy protein chips
        Gayest thing I ever heard!

        Comment


        • #5
          hope he was kidding. shits fucken gay if not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Why would you even kid about being gay? Id ban him! You should be able to have an automatic gay ban on SM.

            Comment


            • #7
              i still maintain that most here would fuck a hot tranny if the circumstance were right.

              Comment


              • #8
                we gonna try this shit.





                Baked BLT Dip

                1 pound bacon, cooked

                1 cup mayonnaise

                1 cup sour cream

                8 ounces cream cheese, softened

                1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese

                1 tomato, seeded and chopped

                1/4 cup chopped green onions

                Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired

                1 Preheat oven to 350F degrees.

                2 Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.

                Comment


                • #9
                  also gonna make some crab fritters with aioli.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I eat what I want when I want only girls diet....fucking Betas!!!

                    Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      hope he was kidding. shits fucken gay if not.
                      Gonna post pics about it too😋😋😋😁😁😁😁

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        we gonna try this shit.





                        Baked BLT Dip

                        1 pound bacon, cooked

                        1 cup mayonnaise

                        1 cup sour cream

                        8 ounces cream cheese, softened

                        1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese

                        1 tomato, seeded and chopped

                        1/4 cup chopped green onions

                        Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired

                        1 Preheat oven to 350F degrees.

                        2 Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.
                        BACON 🐷🐖🐽❤❤❤❤❤

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          Why would you even kid about being gay? Id ban him! You should be able to have an automatic gay ban on SM.
                          Umm more than half of you trolls would be gone!

                          This is gay country up in this mofucker

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Umm more than half of you trolls would be gone!

                            This is gay country up in this mofucker
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bouncer Predicted Final Score:

                              Rams 37 - Pats 27



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X