Next year vacation planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year vacation planning

So Vacation is off the table for this year as we are getting this boat together. Plus wife don't have vacation time untill a year on the job.

We are planning on Dominican Republic punta canta area next march..April time frame. So what say you world travelers who have been? Thoughts?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

i been to DR but i went to santo domingo instead of punta cana. punta beaches are supposed to be better.

it's a place where you will enjoy the resort and the beach but you definitely won't want to leave the resort.

if you want an island you will enjoy other then just the resort check out Bermuda. fucken amazing place, the whole island. yes it's more expensive but if you take a cruise there you can just use the cruise as basicaly your hotel and just explore the island all day. the cruise just sits in port and it's far far cheaper then staying at a bermuda hotel for a week. look into it bro. you may not like the idea of a cruise but just think of it as your hotel while you enjoy the island instead of just going around on a boat for a week. it's more of a park and explore trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      i been to DR but i went to santo domingo instead of punta cana. punta beaches are supposed to be better.

it's a place where you will enjoy the resort and the beach but you definitely won't want to leave the resort.

if you want an island you will enjoy other then just the resort check out Bermuda. fucken amazing place, the whole island. yes it's more expensive but if you take a cruise there you can just use the cruise as basicaly your hotel and just explore the island all day. the cruise just sits in port and it's far far cheaper then staying at a bermuda hotel for a week. look into it bro. you may not like the idea of a cruise but just think of it as your hotel while you enjoy the island instead of just going around on a boat for a week. it's more of a park and explore trip.
      Yeah I get what your saying..but I'm not a cruise kinda guy. Maybe one day we can hit Bermuda. We really enjoy the bigger resorts there is so much to do on them. Yet plenty of room to have your own space. Looking at RIU palace pretty sure we will book there. 8 nights n flights$.3200 for us both beach side all inclusive.

Seems like a lot of these islands are shit holes except the resorts. In the future we want to go to Costa Rica...Alaska and a spot in the Pacific...maybe Bora Bora I think she wants to go to.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

You just use the cruise to get there and to sleep. The ship just parks in Bermuda. It's not like a Caribbean cruise where the ship is on the go every day. It's by far the cheapest way to go to Bermuda. By far my favorite island.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X