Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empire Star Jussie Smollett Was "Attacked" by 2 Black Bodybuilders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Star Jussie Smollett Was "Attacked" by 2 Black Bodybuilders...

Smollett "Assault" Story Unraveling: Nigerian Brothers May Have Been Paid To Perform "Attack"

Chicago PD detectives were able to link the two Nigerian brothers to the purchase of the rope found around Smollett's neck, and they may have been paid to perform the alleged attack.

"The brothers agreed to cooperate with police who are investigating whether Smollett made up the story after police threatened to charge them with battery. The brothers attorney said both brothers knew Smollett," tweeted Weigel, adding "There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the two brothers to perform the alleged scheme."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...takes-dramatic

For those that don't know, this story was originally reported as a racist hate crime committed by Trump supporters shouting "this is maga country"....

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

fyi.. the 2 Nigerian brothers have appeared on the show Empire as extras..

just in case anyone is thinking there is a chance Jussie doesn't know them...

"the brothers have worked with Smollett on "Empire" and use the same gym. Smollett follows the brothers’ bodybuilding page on Instagram."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...216-story.html

Comment

this fucker should be jailed for years for trying to incite a race/political war.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html

Comment

Come to find out he paid the bros. SMH!!

Comment

Only white people are racist bro...this story proves the hatred we continue to show to all other races. As you know every race...is of color...except white..we are so privileged

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

It'll get better lmao...been following the story

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                this fucker should be jailed for years for trying to incite a race/political war.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html
                Nothing will come of it..he's been held back all his life because he's black and gay.. his actions completely understandable and acceptable...to say otherwise is completely racial and anti gay

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  Nothing will come of it..he's been held back all his life because he's black and gay.. his actions completely understandable and acceptable...to say otherwise is completely racial and anti gay

To even make that post is racist!!

I'm offended and so is the lg BLT community!

Comment

what a pile of shit this guy is.

During a Good Morning America interview he expressed frustration at not being believed.

"It feels like if I had said the attackers were Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        To even make that post is racist!!

I'm offended and so is the lg BLT community!

They should be sorry ass fucks! If it was up to me I'd put them all thru the grinder and out into the Chum slick!!!

Comment

Spreading The Fake Smollett "MAGA Country" Hate Crime: A Mainstream Media Montage

When oh when dear mainstream media will you ever learn to get off the same old script? Like actually including some skepticism of unverified claims as one might be so bold as to expect of professional "objective, unbiased" journalists?

Is it too much to ask CNN to bring an ounce of critical evidence to claims - especially on highly socially divisive topics such as a heinous hate crime - instead of closing their eyes and parroting whatever is the story line du jour merely because of politically convenient narratives?

How many embarrassing retractions, walk-backs, corrections, and deleted articles will it take?

Watch yet another avalanche of fake mainstream media viral "coverage":

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...a-country-news

Comment

Pelosi Quietly Deletes Tweet Slamming "Racist, Homophobic" Attack On Jussie Smollett

As the Jussie Smollett "attack" is looking more and more like a class-4 felony hoax, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) quietly deleted a tweet sympathetic to the Empire actor who claimed that he was assaulted, in what Pelosi uncritically described as a "racist, homophobic attack." It had over 100,000 "likes" and 21,000 retweets.

Pelosi is just one snowflake in an avalanche of liberals who accepted Smollett's bizarre story without so much as questioning the logic behind two Trump supporters, who watch Empire, out at 2 a.m. in a wealthy Chicago enclave, who not only recognized Smollett - but knew he was gay, and happened to be packing a bleach-like substance and a noose (in "MAGA Country).

The Speaker of the House wasn't alone in her uncritical support of Smollett - who faces up to three years in prison if charged and found guilty of filing a false police report.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ussie-smoleett

Comment

Isn't it odd how they "create" racism in this country....yet we get the blame...lmfao

Comment

Working...
                              X