28 years ago today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    I watched several of my buddies get blown to pieces during Desert storm...God Speed
    Middleton. And Talley.... Two troopers to never be forgotten!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
    Man that sucks man.
    I seen some of my boys peel and get there wigs peeled hanging around streets of Los Angeles.
    Shit sticks deep.

[email protected]

pct-shop.com

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
      Man that sucks man.
      I seen some of my boys peel and get there wigs peeled hanging around streets of Los Angeles.
      Shit sticks deep.

[email protected]

pct-shop.com
      Yes it does... Ya never forget it. What was so fucked up for some reason...was every so often after they got hit as the vehicles burned one of their tow missles would get hot n cook off into the sky...it was like reliving the missle hit over n over a few times thru the night. I just kept thinking of having to face their family's/ wives when we came home and trying to figure out how you explained this. We were all friends. Fortunately the other 3 guys got blown out of their hatches at impact were hurt but lived. Middleton n tally we're in the back of the vehicle..right where it hit.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Yes it does... Ya never forget it. What was so fucked up for some reason...was every so often after they got hit as the vehicles burned one of their tow missles would get hot n cook off into the sky...it was like reliving the missle hit over n over a few times thru the night. I just kept thinking of having to face their family's/ wives when we came home and trying to figure out how you explained this. We were all friends. Fortunately the other 3 guys got blown out of their hatches at impact were hurt but lived. Middleton n tally we're in the back of the vehicle..right where it hit.

That's some life changing shit seeing that kind of nightmare. I'd be a mental case I'm sure.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

As a Desert Storm vet my prayers are with you and their families. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember the Highway of Death. Even though they were Iraqis it still is sends chills when you think about them leaving vehicles and we are ordered to take them out.

Comment

That sucks Lip. You still stay in close contact with the guys you served with?

Comment

Originally posted by kinescoach62 View Post
                I remember the Highway of Death. Even though they were Iraqis it still is sends chills when you think about them leaving vehicles and we are ordered to take them out.

the highway of death is why we let what was left of Sadams army escape. people saw those images and we had international pressure to "stop the slaughter". should have finished the fuckers. the US military was once again muzzled by the cucks in DC.

Comment

Double post some how?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lipripper; 02-19-19, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kinescoach62 View Post

Yep I was right there..that showed how devestating mankind can be to himself. The death n destruction was something I never thought I'd ever see. We watched the flights of fighters stacked up circling and dropping down making ng their runs..then more fighters showed up.. continued over n over...it was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      the highway of death is why we let what was left of Sadams army escape. people saw those images and we had international pressure to "stop the slaughter". should have finished the fuckers. the US military was once again muzzled by the cucks in DC.
                      Yep politics...we should of kept going then..it would of changed history and I think we would of been better off now...but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        That sucks Lip. You still stay in close contact with the guys you served with?
                        Some of them yes...others no.

Comment

Working...
                        X