Trigger control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger control

So..get this shit....last night about 6. Wife aunt n I watching TV. We hear a soft knock on the door. I get up grab pistol and go see...a black dude is opening my front door walking into my house.....I'm like....CAN I HELP YOU! I check his hands nothing but a phone in it so I kept .45 down

....but ready...he's like...oh damn...this is a home? I'm sorry sir....girl in porch takes off towards car...he backs out on to porch...I'm like WTF you doing opening my door?

He's goes on to explained he's looking for what I know is a house up the road 1/2 mile that houses disabled people. He was going there to do hair cuts...

Told him he needs to not open doors as it's a good way to get shot...LMFAO...he thanked me for not shooting him...apologized and left.

I believed him he seems honest n not a thug type...just trying to make a few bucks cutting hair. He had a lucky day....

Glad I didn't shoot him...I could have law is on my side there.

But I will be really watching in case it was a scam and the house was being cased...if it happened again...I might not be as reserved... Crazy shit man

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

let me get this right. he's clearly never been to the place he claimed to have been going. yet he felt so comfortable about going to this place he was looking for that he just walks in?

you gullible fuck. the plan was to walk in and rob the place. if it was just an old lady in the house the couple would have taken what they wanted. but since you were there the plan was just to pretend to be lost and they had a story ready for a gullable old timer.

you know how i know? the female's actions. it's not normal for her to "take off" towards the car if everything they were doing was completely innocent.

you been in the peaceful south for way too fucken long. cen't believe you believe that bullshit story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      let me get this right. he's clearly never been to the place he claimed to have been going. yet he felt so comfortable about going to this place he was looking for that he just walks in?

you gullible fuck. the plan was to walk in and rob the place. if it was just an old lady in the house the couple would have taken what they wanted. but since you were there the plan was just to pretend to be lost and they had a story ready for a gullable old timer.

you know how i know? the female's actions. it's not normal for her to "take off" towards the car if everything they were doing was completely innocent.

you been in the peaceful south for way too fucken long. cen't believe you believe that bullshit story.
      Maybe...maybe not. He's lucky he's alive is all I know

Comment

mother fucker i'm telling you right fucken now. this was not an honest mistake by a good natured fella just trying to make a buck.

the good news is your house has now been crossed off the list as a place to rob.

Comment

mother fucker i'm telling you right fucken now. this was not an honest mistake by a good natured fella just trying to make a buck.

the good news is your house has now been crossed off the list as a place to rob.
          He knows he's lucky....if it ever happened again..they probably won't be...

Comment

you better make sure you wife isn't afraid to pick up a gun. there is a chance they just wait for you to leave...

Comment

you better make sure you wife isn't afraid to pick up a gun. there is a chance they just wait for you to leave...
              She's not...

Comment

and what kind of asshole don't lock their door?

regardless of how safe you think you are with your pistol by your side. you still help the odds of anyone trying to get and put yourself at more risk.

fuck man, am i going to have to come help you remember the real nature of the world? your like a peacful hippy that trusts people now.

Comment

and what kind of asshole don't lock their door?

regardless of how safe you think you are with your pistol by your side. you still help the odds of anyone trying to get and put yourself at more risk.

fuck man, am i going to have to come help you remember the real nature of the world? your like a peacful hippy that trusts people now.
                  If I had felt a real threat he would of had 3 holes in him before he hit the ground. Again...trigger control bro...ya squeeze it only if ya need it.

Comment

When you leave give that old lady a battle helmet and some mud boots and prop her up in her chair facing the door with the shotty.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X