Street selling gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street selling gear

So this girl who works with my wife told my wife that this guy she's been dating [boyfriend] for like six months now sales gear.

She said he orders it online then puts his own unidentified labels on bottles so people wouldn't be able to find it online while charging 3 ta 4 times what he paid.

She said he sales it to guys at the gym he goes to in which i personally know the owner and if he finds out about this dude doing that in his gym...bad shit could happen to this kid.

I mean Bad shit that doesn't involve the law.

I don't know her boyfriend. I do know he's in his mid 20s and he's a complete dumbass.

When he gets busted i will update on this because I'm sure it won't be long from now before he sales to the wrong person.

That gym is loaded with county law inforcement.

Lol bro this has been going on since the days of UG gear came out. I used to sell in highschool back when UG gear was from Mexico.

I'm surprised your surprised by this. Plenty of idiots willing to buy locally for much higher prices.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Lol bro this has been going on since the days of UG gear came out. I used to sell in highschool back when UG gear was from Mexico.

I'm surprised your surprised by this. Plenty of idiots willing to buy locally for much higher prices.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
      Your absolutely right, this has been going on for decades! As long as he isn't selling fake, dirty product, he probably will never an issue other than maybe law enforcement if its not legal in his area.

Comment

That is not cool, if you are concern with the gym owner then you might as well say it.

Comment

I am surprised. I never knew this.

When I was younger I knew two guys who competed and ran gear but they never talked about it or sold to anyone else that I knew of.

Hell I just found out gear was sold online a couple years ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by buenavidez View Post
            That is not cool, if you are concern with the gym owner then you might as well say it.
            I'm not concerned one bit I'm just saying what I know.

Comment

Working...
            X