The day we rolled into Iraq n ate their lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day we rolled into Iraq n ate their lunch

#OnThisDay: Under the command of Maj. Gen. Thomas Rhame, the #BigRedOne deployed more than 12,000 troops to support Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.

On Feb. 24, 1991, the division spearheaded the attack that pierced Iraqi defenses, allowing Coalition forces to cut deep into the country and cut off the escape of the fleeing Iraqi army. #DutyFirst

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

that war was like prime mike tyson vs a little old lady. come on bro. i've won bigger wars again't the russians on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      that war was like prime mike tyson vs a little old lady. come on bro. i've won bigger wars again't the russians on PS4.
      Damn...I forgot just how badass you were on that TV screen...lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Damn...I forgot just how badass you were on that TV screen...lol

You just mad you never fought in a real war like WW2 like my grand pappy done did!

You bullied some camel fellas throwing rocks!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

You just mad you never fought in a real war like WW2 like my grand pappy done did!

Yeah...I was at the airport in Saudi the whole time delivering coffee to the dignitaries.....

Comment

We were the round out BDE for the 1st IN Div. I was with 2AD Fwd....General Patton's old unit. For back in your grandaddy's day...lol

Comment

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the 'Battle of 73 Easting' known as one the great tank battles of the 20th century.

Fought between elements of the 2nd Armored Calvary Regiment, 1st Infantry Division (M) of the VII Corps and the Iraqi Republican Guard Tawakalna Division. During the battle over 160 Iraqi tanks, 180 personnel carriers, 12 artillery pieces, and more than 80 wheeled vehicles were destroyed, marking the first ground defeat of the republican guard.

As I said..we ate their fucking lunch!!!

Comment

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the 'Battle of 73 Easting' known as one the great tank battles of the 20th century.

Fought between elements of the 2nd Armored Calvary Regiment, 1st Infantry Division (M) of the VII Corps and the Iraqi Republican Guard Tawakalna Division. During the battle over 160 Iraqi tanks, 180 personnel carriers, 12 artillery pieces, and more than 80 wheeled vehicles were destroyed, marking the first ground defeat of the republican guard.

As I said..we ate their fucking lunch!!!

what exactly were you during these battles? serving the general his lunch in the tent with AC?

Comment

Recon..conducted division level offensive passage of lines. Conducted flank screen mission with the British army recon units during our movement to contact against the Iraqi Republican guard armor . Wound up over looking just south of Bassra Iraq on the coast above Kuwait overlooking the( highway of death)

Comment

Recon..conducted division level offensive passage of lines. Conducted flank screen mission with the British army recon units during our movement to contact against the Iraqi Republican guard armor . Wound up over looking just south of Bassra Iraq on the coast above Kuwait overlooking the( highway of death)

In other words you held binoculars instead of an m-16. Got it. :D

Comment

In other words you held binoculars instead of an m-16. Got it. :D

Lol...grasshopper..you have been demoted back to larva....as you know nothing

Comment

Lol...grasshopper..you have been demoted back to larva....as you know nothing

Bro check pm. I'm a serious mother fucker out here in the west

Comment

Bro check pm. I'm a serious mother fucker out here in the west

You ain't in the west..your in the land.of liberals and fags...you need to go east a bit n out of the shit state your in with your buddy ....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X