Personnel best today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personnel best today!!!

Got a monster Black drum today!!! Loaded up with a bunch of sheepies as well. Fun day on the salt

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

It seems like you had a productive and fun day catching those fish.

Comment

Nice fish. Heading out in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Got a monster Black drum today!!! Loaded up with a bunch of sheepies as well. Fun day on the salt

damn bro those are some big fuckers. i wanna see some pics of what you do with the big one. how long it take to clean and cut that fucker up?

Comment

Originally posted by buenavidez View Post
          It seems like you had a productive and fun day catching those fish.

Comment

Dam it man. Nice. lol

Comment

Biggest one weighed 51 lbs...true beast. Been wiring boat all day. Made good progress. Both bilges n float switches...washdown. Batteries n switch all up n running now. Still have a long way to go but making slow steady progress

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Biggest one weighed 51 lbs...true beast. Been wiring boat all day. Made good progress. Both bilges n float switches...washdown. Batteries n switch all up n running now. Still have a long way to go but making slow steady progress

Good stuff man! How long did he fight ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  damn bro those are some big fuckers. i wanna see some pics of what you do with the big one. how long it take to clean and cut that fucker up?
                  Took about 10 min to get him cut into steaks. He was big enough that we used a sawsall to get it split. Then finished up normal with a knife Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Good stuff man! How long did he fight ya?
                    Caught him on a 1/0 short shank hook 50 lb braid on basicy a bass rod if you will...lol we we're sheepshead fishing. That big bastard ate a fiddler crab I was using for bait...about the size of a nickle maybe...lol fought him for about 20 min. Definitely put that light gear to the test!!! Caught a second one a bit smaller..probably 35 to 40 lbs...didn't actually weight it though. Just the big one.

Comment

Chad look on floor of boat 2 nd pic...the rod n reel is on floor between my legs...

Comment

Haha that’s great! Betcha haven’t pulled in any 50 pound bass with that rod before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          Haha that’s great! Betcha haven’t pulled in any 50 pound bass with that rod before.
                          Nope..that was the first...great fight. Dumped the spool 3 times to the backing....when it finally came up and we saw the first flash...we we're like holy shit! I thought it may of been 20 lbs fighting it on such light tackle...but when we saw n realized how big..it was crazy.. it was. GET THE NET ...LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X