Good day on the salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day on the salt

Not sure how many we got but close to filling a 200qt cooler...Sheepies n Black drum...lots of fun..n great eating to come..most fish in the 2 to 5 lb range..a few pushing 10 lbs. Good quality.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

why do they already have gill marks on them bro? you pre cook them before going in cooler? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      why do they already have gill marks on them bro? you pre cook them before going in cooler? :D
      Total of 51 cleaned and ready for freezer now

Comment

Damn. I wish I lived closer to the ocean. The Mississippi is the largest body of water near me.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          Damn. I wish I lived closer to the ocean. The Mississippi is the largest body of water near me.

Move.....lol

Comment

I get free classes right now and I'm working on my MBA. As soon as it's done I'll be moving somewhere southwest. I can't stand heat with humidity.

Once I'm a semester away from being done I'm thinking about looking for open positions at one of the bases in Yuma or maybe at Arazona State.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              I get free classes right now and I'm working on my MBA. As soon as it's done I'll be moving somewhere southwest. I can't stand heat with humidity.

Once I'm a semester away from being done I'm thinking about looking for open positions at one of the bases in Yuma or maybe at Arazona State.

Good for you bro...that's awesone. doubt much fishing in desert though...lol

Comment

Yuma is on the Cali border of Arazona. It's a short drive to the ocean. What they do have locally are the reservoirs. I was putting on to jet ski right as a bass fishing tournament was getting over. They were weighing massive bass, well massive compared to Illinois.

Comment

The fish grilling party is about to start.

Comment

Working...
                  X