• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Mosque Mass Shooting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

49 dead.

The shooter posted it on Facebook live

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

very sad. the propaganda from this is already starting.

second paragraph on reuters..

"The gunman broadcast footage of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch on Facebook, mirroring the carnage played out in video games".

these fucken media groups cannot just report the news as it happened anymore. they have to add in their opinion, blame, or interpretation to the facts which then gets taken in as fact by idiots. what the fuck does this have to do with video games? why are they adding in that stupid fucken comment to the article? why not say "mirroring the carnage played out in war or movies or books"? whoever wrote the article clearly has a bias against video games so they rushed to insert that bias into an article that has nothing to do with the fact/news. give me facts without your fucken opinions and bias you goofy fucks!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QW05Y

Comment

from the shooters manifesto...

Comment

I’ve watched the livestream video Brenton Tarrant made, it literally looks like a video game

It’s a sad event but not surprising

The blame rests with politicians. Churchill, thatcher those types would have sorted out the problem of sharia law and made clear western cultural values. As thinks stand we are so left nobody is allowed to publicly stand up for themselves

Islam has no problems with sex with 12 year old girls, cojolling and Rampin g white wimen. Sweden as we knew it is now gone, Anywhere they have landed they have ruined. In the UK we are only just now dealing with the systematic grooming and rape of underage white girls by Muslim gangs of men.

This was covered up by police and politicians for many years, it took Tommy Robinson many attempts to out this crime. The state true again and again to silence him and he has now been banned from Facebook and Instagram

They hate the truth

Yes there are many great Muslims but unfortunately it appears that sharia law is ultimately the goal of most and it is awful.

In the UK we run the risk of becoming the next Sweden, outvoted and out populated into sharia state.

Fucking idiots

It’s making us feel more right wing than we want to

In this circumstance people will vote for strong nationalist leaders, it’s about survival of our way of life

This is the risk
        https://youtu.be/wIixyOoqgBA
        G

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          I’ve watched the livestream video Brenton Tarrant made, it literally looks like a video game

The blame rests with politicians. Churchill, thatcher those types would have sorted out the problem of sharia law and made clear western cultural values. As thinks stand we are so left nobody is allowed to publicly stand up for themselves

Islam has no problems with sex with 12 year old girls, cojolling and Rampin g white wimen. Sweden as we knew it is now gone, Anywhere they have landed they have ruined. In the UK we are only just now dealing with the systematic grooming and rape of underage white girls by Muslim gangs of men.

This was covered up by police and politicians for many years, it took Tommy Robinson many attempts to out this crime. The state true again and again to silence him and he has now been banned from Facebook and Instagram

They hate the truth

Yes there are many great Muslims but unfortunately it appears that sharia law is ultimately the goal of most and it is awful.

In the UK we run the risk of becoming the next Sweden, outvoted and out populated into sharia state.

Fucking idiots

In this circumstance people will vote for strong nationalist leaders, it’s about survival of our way of life

This is the risk
          G
          never heard of this Robinson fella you speak of but I looked him up. he blasted a reporter asking him about the shooting with brutal truth.

English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson has described a man suspected of murder after at least 49 people were shot dead at two mosques in New Zealand as a “monster”.

Mr Robinson reacted angrily when he was asked about the mass shootings.

Speaking in Peterborough on Friday, he told the Press Association: “When jihadis do an attack, they tell you the verse from the Koran that inspired them to do it.

“You, the mainstream media, and every politician then bend over backwards to say it’s got nothing to do with Islam.

“This monster who committed a completely cowardly attack against innocent people.

“This monster wrote a manifesto.

“In that manifesto, is my name in it? Does he mention me?

“No he doesn’t.

“He specifically tells you why he done it, but yet here you are as the mainstream media attempting to somehow associate me with a coward on the other end of the planet.

“How can you do that?”

Mr Robinson continued: “So when there’s an Islamic terrorist attack, do you go stand outside every mosque and ask the imam that follows the same book as the terrorist?

“I don’t follow the same book as this white supremacist.

“In fact for 10 years I’ve called out white supremacy, the same as I’ve called out Islamic extremism.

“Any supremacy, I’ve called out.

“But yet here you are as a journalist, trying to associate my name somehow with the murder of 49 innocent people.

“You’re a coward, your journalism is a disgrace.”

Mr Robinson said that the suspect “has told you why he’s done it”, with his alleged reasons including immigration policy and “Rotherham”.

“I didn’t rape any girls in Rotherham,” said Mr Robinson. “That wasn’t me.

“I didn’t take 1,400 children as slaves. That wasn’t me.

“So you’re a coward… and your journalism is absolutely disgusting.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...d-monster.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            very sad. the propaganda from this is already starting.

second paragraph on reuters..

"The gunman broadcast footage of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch on Facebook, mirroring the carnage played out in video games".

these fucken media groups cannot just report the news as it happened anymore. they have to add in their opinion, blame, or interpretation to the facts which then gets taken in as fact by idiots. what the fuck does this have to do with video games? why are they adding in that stupid fucken comment to the article? why not say "mirroring the carnage played out in war or movies or books"? whoever wrote the article clearly has a bias against video games so they rushed to insert that bias into an article that has nothing to do with the fact/news. give me facts without your fucken opinions and bias you goofy fucks!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QW05Y
            First thing my girl said "it looks like a video game" and she don't play games

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              First thing my girl said "it looks like a video game" and she don't play games

Punch her in the pussy

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

They hate the truth

Fucking idiots

This is the risk

G
                No worse than Democrats like Kamala Harris and AOC

Comment

CNN didn't waste much time with the gun control article.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/...ntl/index.html

Comment

You see in NYC where the have local Muslim patrols in neighborhoods now. Look like cops...cars uniforms. All of it...for muslum laws in the muslum only neighborhoods..it's here now...shits outta control...MR I is dead on tight what's happening.

Now..imaigine a white only police force in a white only neighbor Hood...same for blacks...Asian..Spanish...everyone would yell it's racist...but these liberal left democratic fucking nuts in NYC voted this shit in!!!!! In NYC..imagine...the place that got hit on 911...what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, Sweden 🇸🇪 is now the rape capital, only place that’s more per capita is part of Africa. It’s mainly blond Swedish chicks getting raped by Arab men. Fucking awful.

UK, now that the cat is out of the bag about the grooming rape gangs that are all Muslim men praying on poor young white girls, it’s like there’s a new court case every month.

I hate to say it but the truth is that they seem to hate us.
                      Don’t get me wrong, the West has messed with the Middle East terribly. But it’s been a huge mistake allowing such immigration levels.
                      I’ve always said, if you really wanna help, then help countries help them selves , don’t bring them here

Comment

https://youtu.be/_BNP2y7ELus

Comment

Yep, Sweden [emoji1236] is now the rape capital, only place that’s more per capita is part of Africa. It’s mainly blond Swedish chicks getting raped by Arab men. Fucking awful.

UK, now that the cat is out of the bag about the grooming rape gangs that are all Muslim men praying on poor young white girls, it’s like there’s a new court case every month.

I hate to say it but the truth is that they seem to hate us.

Don’t get me wrong, the West has messed with the Middle East terribly. But it’s been a huge mistake allowing such immigration levels.

I’ve always said, if you really wanna help, then help countries help them selves , don’t bring them here
                          I seen them shithole countries first hand..I've seen how they treat their own kind...they should stay where they are and live how they want..fuck them

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

mark my words. it's only a matter of time before someone like a hitler is elected in Sweden. this is what happens. people get desperate and elect someone they wouldn't normally if everything was functioning normally. hitler was a joke in Germany early on. it was only after things got desperate in Germany when people started embracing his rhetoric. we never seem to learn. one extreme leads to another. one side always matches the other with extremes. it's a dangerous game that can lead to world changing events.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              mark my words. it's only a matter of time before someone like a hitler is elected in Sweden. this is what happens. people get desperate and elect someone they wouldn't normally if everything was functioning normally. hitler was a joke in Germany early on. it was only after things got desperate in Germany when people started embracing his rhetoric. we never seem to learn. one extreme leads to another. one side always matches the other with extremes. it's a dangerous game that can lead to world changing events.
                              Completely agree and pretty much reflects my first post

Keep on doing this https://trib.al/w8yYv7b and no matter how quiet the media are on it, people will eventually rise up and act through a conduit like this

And I’ve been the first to criticise the west in its medalling in Middle East, sane as we’ve done in the past in South America. And THAT has also created tyrants.

But this is different, it’s an ideology and it’s a bad one

Comment

Working...
                              X