A buddy wana workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A buddy wana workout

I usually workout alone, but sometimes I workout with gym buddies if the time fits. Maybe once a month. Maybe
    This morning gym buddy text me today and ask me if I wana workout and hit legs.
    I'm like yea I'm aight with it. Tomorroe we can hit up legs.
    Bout an hour ago. He like. Yo we can do legs at 930am and so and so is coming.
    I'm like nah to early for me, but the truth is why da fuq the I wana workout let alone leg days with two other dudes!!
    Fuxk all that..
    This is why I go to like two other gyms. So I ain't gota deal with people I know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You should of just kept it a buck and stood on your square and said "NO"

Comment

[QUOTE=sure-shot;826009]You should of just kept it a buck and stood on your square and said "NO"[/QUOTE

Comment

I gave up training partners year ago. I train solo and I love it!

Comment

I don't like working out with others because then I've got to go at a pace that works for them. I end up standing around and everything just takes longer to get done.

Comment

I don't mind lifting with one of my buddies. Dude is a beast. I tried to get him to compete in classic physique but he wasn't interested. I switched gyms and don't lift with him much anymore though.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Screw that.

I've tried several times having a training partner but it always backfires.

Sure there's a lot of benefits with having a partner but there's also a lot of downfalls in which the downfalls outweigh the benefits.

I look at it as someone else's problems.

Don't need no anchor holding this ship down.

Comment

Have no problem training with someone, but three a crowd; like an orgy

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  I usually workout alone, but sometimes I workout with gym buddies if the time fits. Maybe once a month. Maybe
                  This morning gym buddy text me today and ask me if I wana workout and hit legs.
                  I'm like yea I'm aight with it. Tomorroe we can hit up legs.
                  Bout an hour ago. He like. Yo we can do legs at 930am and so and so is coming.
                  I'm like nah to early for me, but the truth is why da fuq the I wana workout let alone leg days with two other dudes!!
                  Fuxk all that..
                  This is why I go to like two other gyms. So I ain't gota deal with people I know

tell em your a lone wolf.

head down, headphones on, don't make eye contact with anyone because averages joes and james at the water cooler always want to have a fucken chat.

Comment

Yep I pretty much just hit it by myself. Last couple months the wife been going and hitting the weights with me in afternoon after work..so it's more for her then me but I do get some in...I work out at lunch time each day. I hit it hard. so helping her is just a little extra I get to throw in.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      Yep I pretty much just hit it by myself. Last couple months the wife been going and hitting the weights with me in afternoon after work..so it's more for her then me but I do get some in...I work out at lunch time each day. I hit it hard. so helping her is just a little extra I get to throw in.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
                      You workout with an old lady. Nothing more here left for you. Time to go to the retirement forum.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        You workout with an old lady. Nothing more here left for you. Time to go to the retirement forum.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X