Russia and Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia and Trump

Here ya go haters....big nothing burger!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

i forgot that shit was even happening. i think regardless of what happened or didn't happen it sounds like the evidence just isn't there. the dems would do well to move on and focus on what their plan is rather then just being the anti trump party. i fell like if they win in 2020 and trump is out of the picture they will suddenly find themselves saying "oh fuck what do we do now?".

serious question, what the hell will CNN and Fox news do when trump is gone? he's the subject of literally 90% of their content. you know damn well deep down they wants trump in as long as possible. when he's gone the outrage and drama will be gone and that's bad for the drama "news" networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      i forgot that shit was even happening. i think regardless of what happened or didn't happen it sounds like the evidence just isn't there. the dems would do well to move on and focus on what their plan is rather then just being the anti trump party. i fell like if they win in 2020 and trump is out of the picture they will suddenly find themselves saying "oh fuck what do we do now?".

serious question, what the hell will CNN and Fox news do when trump is gone? he's the subject of literally 90% of their content. you know damn well deep down they wants trump in as long as possible. when he's gone the outrage and drama will be gone and that's bad for the drama "news" networks.
      Where's Kaiser now? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Where's Kaiser now? Lmfao

Driving his Ferrari in the hills of Switzerland while sipping on a $500 glass of scotch on the rocks.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

FRONTLINE

The Mueller Investigation
          Season 37 Episode 18 | 52m 44s

For two years, special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election has dominated headlines. Drawing from interviews with U.S. officials, Trump advisers, legal experts and journalists, FRONTLINE offers an inside look into the investigation.

Aired: 03/22/19

Free Stream: https://www.pbs.org/video/the-muelle...gation-noduil/

Comment

Democrats Move On to Plan B With Mueller Finding No Collusion

Bloomberg - Robert Mueller’s final report robbed Democrats of what they hoped would be a devastating blow to President Donald Trump. And, after defending the special counsel’s integrity for more than a year, they have little room to challenge his conclusion there was no conspiracy between Trump’s campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

Yet, even before the special counsel’s 22-month probe ended, Democrats were already working under a Plan B to undermine Trump going into the 2020 presidential race, through investigations led by House committees now under their control.

"We’re going to move forward with our investigations of obstruction of justice, abuses of power, corruption, to defend the rule of law, which is our job," House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler said Sunday at a news conference in New York. "It’s a broader mandate than the special prosecutor had.”

The strategy poses risks for the Democrats, particularly if voters prove tired of talk of investigating Trump now that Mueller has completed his work. In addition, the probes could overshadow their agenda, particularly on issues like health care that helped the party take back the House in 2018.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders called the Mueller report a "two-year waste of taxpayer time and dollars" in an appearance Monday on NBC’s "Today" program. "We are all very glad it’s over and we can move forward and focus on things that really matter," she said.

Within an hour of Attorney General William Barr delivering a summary of Mueller’s report to Congress, Nadler said his panel will call the attorney general to testify about "very concerning discrepancies and decisions at the department" in its interpretation of Mueller’s findings, particularly the decision not to pursue an obstruction of justice prosecution.

‘More Questions’

Barr’s “conclusions raise more questions than they answer given the fact that Mueller uncovered evidence that in his own words does not exonerate the president" on obstruction, Nadler said.

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said on Fox Monday morning that Americans should breathe a "sigh of relief" at Mueller’s report.

“It’s quite clear that this group was hardly a group of Trump fans,” Giuliani said during n appearance Monday on Fox News. “It was thorough and it was conducted by people who had a bias to get him.”

Another Trump lawyer, Jay Sekulow, said on MSNBC, “It’s very hard to complain when you’ve got this letter from the Department of Justice.”

Investigations in the Democratic-controlled House stretch across six committees, including Nadler’s Judiciary panel along with the Intelligence, Financial Services and Oversight Committees. The topics for investigation include alleged public corruption, presidential abuses of power, Trump’s banking relationships, his tax returns and efforts to quash embarrassing stories about the president in coordination with the National Enquirer.

One benefit for Democrats is that it may ease pressure for now from a faction of House members who’ve been pressing to begin impeachment proceedings. With polls showing most of the public didn’t support impeaching the president even before Mueller’s findings, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been trying to tamp down that talk. Barr’s description of Mueller’s report as finding no criminality makes her caution appear savvy.

Political Attack

Republicans dismiss the House investigations as a fall-back strategy long planned in case the Russian collusion narrative collapsed, as it did, under Mueller’s conclusions. They accuse Democrats of undertaking a wide-ranging congressional fishing expedition simply to wound Trump politically heading into the 2020 elections.

The House Judiciary panel’s top Republican, Doug Collins of Georgia, said Sunday he hopes Nadler "recognizes that what may be political fodder for Democrats may not be good for our country."

Top Oversight Committee Republican Jim Jordan of Ohio added, "I hope this will put an end to the partisan and political investigations in Congress aimed at undermining President Trump."

Democrats argue that oversight of the executive branch is a basic and important congressional role.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-no-collusion

Comment

Fucking liberals..it will never end..lie lie lie. Make up one for the one that didn't work. It's sad for the people who actually believe in there rehtoric...it's show how blind they really are...sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Driving his Ferrari in the hills of Switzerland while sipping on a $500 glass of scotch on the rocks.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
                Really?? After all he did for you and SM you’re going to disrespect him like that? That’s messed up man!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Really?? After all he did for you and SM you’re going to disrespect him like that? That’s messed up man!
                  like...like....like...like

Comment

flash back to CNN just 3 months ago. he was featured on CNN 107 times...

been a great few days for the left. :D

Comment

his head gonna explode. ahaha

https://twitter.com/i/status/1110258039167184897

Comment

jesus. pure insanity. if you are on the left and you find nothing wrong with this sort of coverage you really do need to take a a long walk and think things over. lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1110029494599995392

Comment

Yep the libs all-star team is now benched...notice how they are silent..after all the shit they talked...lol....sheep

Comment

Working...
                          X