Skinny jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny jeans

This is why I don't shop for fucking Jean's anymore.
    How the hell could I get my quads through these gay ass shit..
    Made for Beta fuckers that don't train

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bro I don't know if you got this brand in Germany but these are the absolute best jeans I have ever owned. They are a stretchy denim and they are absolutely amazing. Pictures don't really show you what I'm taking about bro but trust me, try this exact type and you'll never buy another brand. American eagle original straight next level flex.

They got "elastane" and "lyocell" in them whatever the fuck that is. Guess it's the shit that makes them fit so well. Shits like magic.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

No, but I can order online

Comment

I love my skinny jeans. Skinny jeans and stringers is all I wear!

Comment

Got a couple of Jean's for a good ass price all I wear is black ... 31 is more of a comfortable fit on the waist, but a 30. I be one cheeseburger away for the top button to pop off..
          Upping the cardio[emoji1]

Comment

fucking skinny jeans...you wear that shit you need to turn in your man card..

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Got a couple of Jean's for a good ass price all I wear is black ... 31 is more of a comfortable fit on the waist, but a 30. I be one cheeseburger away for the top button to pop off..
              Upping the cardio[emoji1]

look like the shit you posted in the first post. black jeans lol. what are you a gay pop star LGBLT type fella? get the fuck outta germany. Everything you do there is considered queer in the land of warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                look like the shit you posted in the first post. black jeans lol. what are you a gay pop star LGBLT type fella? get the fuck outta germany. Everything you do there is considered queer in the land of warriors.
                Nothing like em...

Comment

Skinny Jeans? I thought those were for the malnourished

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X