Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call Your Internet Providers! Double The Speed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Your Internet Providers! Double The Speed!

So I called today to see about cost to increase speed. Lady goes "oh your still on the 25mbps plan, we moved away from that plan a year ago and it's now 50mbps for your price point." I now have twice the speed with no extra cost simply by giving them a call. Here i was ready to pay a little extra for more speed and I came out of the deal with twice the speed at no extra cost. Made my day. If you've had your Internet with the same company for years it may be worth a shot to call them. It helps if you have a small local provider doing there best to compete with the big fellers.

25? Move the fuck out of that shit hole

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      25? Move the fuck out of that shit hole

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Oh I could have much faster but not for $50 bucks a month. I'm cheap like that. Now I get 50mbps for $50 no data caps. Great fucken deal.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a decent setup in Pasadena. Spectrum internet - 100 Mbps for $44/mo, no caps. Usually get well over 100 Mbps. I'm pretty happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I got a decent setup in Pasadena. Spectrum internet - 100 Mbps for $44/mo, no caps. Usually get well over 100 Mbps. I'm pretty happy with it.

100mbps with no caps for $44 is an amazing deal. Bundle or something? Wtf man!? Suddenly my so called deal sounds like a shit deal!

Comment

Good stuff man

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              100mbps with no caps for $44 is an amazing deal. Bundle or something? Wtf man!? Suddenly my so called deal sounds like a shit deal!

Nope, no bundle. I told them I only needed internet. Spectrum gets shitty reviews online, probably worse than comcast if that's even possible lol, but I've not had any issues.

Comment

Working...
              X