Customs Border Patrol Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs Border Patrol Academy

So I was just talking to my cousin and he just entered the CBP academy in New Mexico.
    He said they yelling at them but he not understanding a word they saying lol.
    Mine you his English is not the best.
    He moved from PR to Texas a few years ago cause the wife got a good job.

Told me that they made them run in dress shoes and dress clothes for two days and his feet hurt. So they already compromising the trainess in the first couple of days by Injure and blisters.
    Fucks sakes at least make them where boots or runnin shoes.
    He had to run with all his luggage to his bunk room and his was on the 4th floor. So he was dehydrated as fuck.
    Yup. Sounds straight military..
    He never been in the military and not a fitness dude, but least he ain't a fat fuck. Yet he 1 year younger than me.
    Makes matters worse. The trainin is in new Mexico. Over 3000 feet sea level.
    Gave him a little bit of encouragement and day by day it will get better and making him tougher and also to do it for the family.
    Shit would of been fun for me after I got out, but not anymore Haha

The academy is 6 months long!!.. shits longer than basic

https://youtu.be/YztEdRLlcNE

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

does he get a gun!?

Comment

Yup

Comment

well, good to see they are doing something. they will be needed..

anyone that denies this is an invasion will look back and realize how utterly mistaken they were.

---------

Mexico is bracing for the "mother of all caravans," after Interior Secretary Olga Sánchez Cordero warned on Wednesday "We have information that a new caravan is forming in Honduras, that they’re calling ‘the mother of all caravans,’ with estimate of more than 30,000 people."

Comment

Tell him to suck it up n move the fuck out!!!! Good shit!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

them fucks are on their way

https://giphy.com/gifs/maximum-capacity-5TWHB81CZNGU0

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Tell him to suck it up n move the fuck out!!!! Good shit!

A couple of my buddies are still in but they are close to retiring. They tell me stories about how you can't discipline soldiers by smoking them or any other similar activity. It sounds like Border Patrol is more hardcore than the modern Army.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  A couple of my buddies are still in but they are close to retiring. They tell me stories about how you can't discipline soldiers by smoking them or any other similar activity. It sounds like Border Patrol is more hardcore than the modern Army.

The regular army has gone to shit...I see it every day..it really disgusts me.liberalism has destroyed it.we have technical advantage..but the average soldier is weak un disciplined spinless fucks today. They stand around playing in their fucking phones and threaten ncos they will put in an IG complaint on them.. it's so fucking sad...I couldn't do it today..I'd kill one of them. Still a few good troops...but few n far between honestly

Comment

I could see them being laxed to satellite systems techs, computer guys, and their ilk but these are combat arms guys saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                      I could see them being laxed to satellite systems techs, computer guys, and their ilk but these are combat arms guys saying this.

Exactly..that's what I'm talking about...it's not the army anymore it's a paycheck..then the sprain their knee and look for disability it's fucked..our military for the most part is fucked...

Comment

Many military people transition from army to border patrol.
                        But starting pay gs6 for a 6 month training?!
                        Fuck that..
                        This why many border patrol people are moving to custom officer
                        And yea. The military has gone sally

Comment

Working...
                        X