My brand new TV arrived today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brand new TV arrived today.

Older tv is starting to die, had to get a new one. Came today. Absolutely stunning picture...

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Fucking worthless delivery people. The company is expediting a new one overnight but still. I gotta box this piece of shit back up.

Comment

4k is simply stunning...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        4k is simply stunning...

Sad shit and they want ut sent back to send new one?

[email protected]

pct-shop.com

Comment

Nah they picking up old one and sending new one overnight.

Comment

At least you'll get a new one relatively soon bro.

Totally sucks i get it.

Comment

Where did you order it from? Amazon?

Comment

Am I the only one laughing at this thread?

Comment

Couldn’t have happened to a better person! I hope your tv that’s coming today has a bad pixel right in the middle of the screen! lol

What tv did you get?

Comment

haha.

yea scrum amazon. so far I am impressed with the way they are handling it. i thought i was gonna have to go through a bunch of bs. first thing they say to me, "the most important thing is getting you what you paid for. she put me on hold for 2 minutes and came back with an overnight fedex tracking with a new set. she also scheduled another fedex person to come by and pick it up and they will even bring the label since I dont have a printer.

yea redback you gotta laugh because if you don't you will put your fucken foot right through the damn tv! i had the fucken stand and shit all setup before i saw the fucked up screen. took me a damn hour to set that shit all up. then i had to dismantle the fucker and box it back up. mother fucker.

Chadd it's the LG 55SK8000 55-Inch 4K "Ultra HD Smart LED TV"

fucken thing is only slightly thicker then my cell phone. it's no wonder it broke. i can't imagine the screen being very well supported with such a thin screen stretched out over such a large area.

Comment

How the fuck it took you an hour to set up? Are u retarded
                      All u gota do is screw the stance and that's it.
                      Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

the stand on the set is a little more difficult with this one. okay maybe 30-40 minutes. lol

stop talking black. you aren't and you live in Germany. you're not a rapper, your not an nfl player. you don't live the life and you ain't in that life. be you pussy. your fucken whiter then I am.

"how da fuck it took you".

proper english wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          the stand on the set is a little more difficult with this one. okay maybe 30-40 minutes. lol

stop talking black. you aren't and you live in Germany. you're not a rapper, your not an nfl player. you don't live the life and you ain't in that life. be you pussy. your fucken whiter then I am.

"how da fuck it took you".

proper english wannabe.
                          This the way I talk. I call my girl "my nigga" all the time.

U can take me out the hood but u can't take the hood out of me my nigga.

Now all u need is an X and we can play

Speakin of LG. Might sell mine to get a 65 inch qled

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Good that they are taking care of you. Amazon generally does a pretty good job in my experience

I've purchased TVs online too. My last one was a TCL Roku from Amazon. But I'm always worried about damage or bad pixels.

Now that Best Buy price matches Amazon, I am buying more electronics locally. Of course selection is going to be better at Amazon, but if you can find the item you want locally at the same price, it might save you some potential hassles.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Speakin of LG. Might sell mine to get a 65 inch qled
                              There's a used market for TVs? Out here, you'll get pennies for the dollar. You can't give them away. Who the hell is going to pay a hundred bucks for a used TV when you can pick a new one up for a couple hundred?

Comment

Working...
                              X